Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion voting doesn’t matter in America

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
Voting doesn’t matter. It took me a while to undo the brain washing. But both sides are just Jew puppets and All politicians just do zogs bidding. Let’s say even if zog wasn’t pulling the strings these politicians have nothing in common with the average American these people live lavish lifestyles and are disconnected from the plight of the normies. The top politicians like the Clinton’s or Biden haven’t driven a car in decades they’re chauffeured everywhere and have bodyguards.

The fact the electoral cunts can just vote opposite of the major is crazy retarded. Plus when has 1 vote ever mattered lmfao

Leaving the stuff happening behinds the scenes aside, whoever is voted won't change the reality for incels.

Women will go for chad, then settle for the betabux, and the sub-5 will be left to rot.

That formula is the truth, regardless of who's at the top.

Voting doesn’t matter. It took me a while to undo the brain washing. But both sides are just Jew puppets and All politicians just do zogs bidding. Let’s say even if zog wasn’t pulling the strings these politicians have nothing in common with the average American these people live lavish lifestyles and are disconnected from the plight of the normies. The top politicians like the Clinton’s or Biden haven’t driven a car in decades they’re chauffeured everywhere and have bodyguards.
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It sounds crazy.

FOR EUROCELS, here's ACTUALLY why voting in the US doesn't do anything:

We have what's called an "electoral college", and there's one per each State, and they are supposed to go by popular vote to cast their vote for the president (the one that actually matters). I know that sounded confusing. What I'm trying to say is that there are 538 electoral college votes, and each state's electoral college contributes a certain amount to that. Like Florida gives 29 of those. And basically, if the majority of presincts (voting districts) in Florida vote for one guy, that guy gets all the 29 electoral votes. And once that one guy get 270 electoral votes, he wins the presidency.

All well and good except one thing: THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE DOESN'T HAVE TO VOTE BY THE MAJORITY. THEY CAN DO WHATEVER. SO LITERALLY ANYONE CAN WIN, SO LONG AS THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES FOR THEM, MAKING INDIVIDUAL VOTERS NOT MATTER.

So basically, your vote is already so USELESS because you might get cucked by the majority vote in your voting district.
<
Then your voting district's vote is already USELESS because it might get cucked by the majority vote of the other voting districts in the state
<
Then your state's vote is USLESS because it might get cucked by the electoral college not listening to it

-
So basically, your vote is already so USELESS because you might get cucked by the majority vote in your voting district.

Umm...- hello, that's what voting is

Then your state's vote is USLESS because it might get cucked by the electoral college not listening to it
-
Those are called faithless electors.-- See the linked article:- this has never swung an election.
-

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It sounds crazy.

FOR EUROCELS, here's ACTUALLY why voting in the US doesn't do anything:

We have what's called an "electoral college", and there's one per each State, and they are supposed to go by popular vote to cast their vote for the president (the one that actually matters). I know that sounded confusing. What I'm trying to say is that there are 538 electoral college votes, and each state's electoral college contributes a certain amount to that. Like Florida gives 29 of those. And basically, if the majority of presincts (voting districts) in Florida vote for one guy, that guy gets all the 29 electoral votes. And once that one guy get 270 electoral votes, he wins the presidency.

All well and good except one thing: THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE DOESN'T HAVE TO VOTE BY THE MAJORITY. THEY CAN DO WHATEVER. SO LITERALLY ANYONE CAN WIN, SO LONG AS THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES FOR THEM, MAKING INDIVIDUAL VOTERS NOT MATTER.

<
Then your voting district's vote is already USELESS because it might get cucked by the majority vote of the other voting districts in the state
<
The electoral college is one of the few remaining roadblocks and obstacles to the Democrats flooding the country with migrants with impunity to win every election using their larger vote count paid for by gibs.

Last edited: