Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [VomitFuel] Juggernaut law knows no limits

he had to be very desperate.

Man it just never stops does it

Disrespectful squaw married out of her tribe!

She's not ugly. Her body shape seems fine. I find her more attractive than anyone fatter than her.

Our genes are in the dumpster, while this alien breeds. We need Hitler back to take care of all subhuman genes.

only way to ascend as a sub %4 male is to find an extremely deformed foid :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lul:

Funny how natural selection does not work on foids in modern society.
If our genes must be killed off, why does hers get to continue on?
Bitch should be ashamed, polluting the gene pool while perfectly normal (ugly by modern foids socially engineered standards) men are constantly having their genes killed off for no good reason.

Last edited:
That thing shouldn't be able to breed tbh.

He’s an ultra low value, low testosterone fat ass cuck with bigger titties than most Asian girls. JFL, He settled for bottom barrel used up hag. If she was male her gravestone would be covered in moss at this time.

But she has a hole so of course she gets to be sexually successful.

7B440F9E 375C 4F03 92D3 F2C711468469

Just have a hole theory in action. You could be a disgusting freak of nature and still have orbiting cucks tell you beautiful you are.

Last edited:
Dude jfl at your sig lmao

The male thirst is an unbelievable phenomenon.

I will PayPal anybody $25000 if they can find me a man who has this condition and is married to a woman with kids, so long as he isn't a multi-millionaire.

I will PayPal anybody $25000 if they can find me a man who has this condition and is married to a woman with kids, so long as he isn't a multi-millionaire.

You can keep your money, because there is no man with condition like this that is not an incel

Even without the skin disorder she would still look 40ish at the age of 23

Just another example of how foids CANNOT BE INCEL