Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Volunteering at Men's Shelter

7zbun10

7zbun10

Greycel
Over the weekend a couple of lads and I went and bought some basic toiletries, and brought them to the men's shelter near our campus. While there, we ended up helping to serve lunch, and had the chance to talk with a few of the residents. Most of them had some sort of mental illness or drug problem, but a couple were there because they had left abusive situations and just had nowhere else to go.

Something that struck me was that all of the people working there were foids. The receptionist was a foid. The person running the kitchen was a foid. The therapists were all foids. Why aren't we out here taking care of our own?

After we got done at the shelter, the boys and I ended up grabbing a pint and just shooting the shit for a couple of hours, and it was actually a really good time. It felt good to help out and make a small difference, and getting a beer with friends was fun, too. We're planning to do it again in a couple of weeks.

Kindmaxxing has merits, boyos.

Bet plenty of men applied but ya know...

I'm shocked a men shelter is legal ngl

If helping people in need is "communist" then I guess that's what I am
I won’t mind helping a bit but these people are mostly just drug addicts aka people that deserve to get shot.

Over the weekend a couple of lads and I went and bought some basic toiletries, and brought them to the men's shelter near our campus. While there, we ended up helping to serve lunch, and had the chance to talk with a few of the residents. Most of them had some sort of mental illness or drug problem, but a couple were there because they had left abusive situations and just had nowhere else to go.

Something that struck me was that all of the people working there were foids. The receptionist was a foid. The person running the kitchen was a foid. The therapists were all foids. Why aren't we out here taking care of our own?

After we got done at the shelter, the boys and I ended up grabbing a pint and just shooting the shit for a couple of hours, and it was actually a really good time. It felt good to help out and make a small difference, and getting a beer with friends was fun, too. We're planning to do it again in a couple of weeks.

Yeah I remember a few moments of my life when being kind made me feel good. But in the end something hurtful always happen and I go back into my bad mood. It's like some outside force just wants me to feel bad all the time.

I won’t mind helping a bit but these people are mostly just drug addicts aka people that deserve to get shot.

I would use drugs to escape the misery too if I weren't such a pussy

I wish I had boys. I have nobody.

I would use drugs to escape the misery too if I weren't such a pussy
If you have an above average IQ you’d know that drugs have very bad side effects on you.
There are many better copes than drugs.

i gave bogans $5 a couple of nights ago
but i have no friends and it's already hard enough to get out of bed and out of the house let alone help other men. i suppose when you really think about it it doesnt really matter because even though you help them today tomorrow is the same situation. it just doesnt matter

Good job, fellowcels have to support each other.

i'm too bitter to kindmaxx

If you have an above average IQ you’d know that drugs have very bad side effects on you.
There are many better copes than drugs.

I was thinking like yourself not long ago, but now I think that any kind of addiction is a drug addiction.
Be it forum addiction, internet addiction, vidya addiction, smoking, whatever. Only difference is, the drugs are manufactured inside your body. And they all have destructive results in the long term.

Do you really think that society would allow a men's shelter run by incels for incels to exist? Most people in that shelter aren't incels, and while they are male, many are just a bluepilled as the average redditor. As for the foids, the person who setup the shelter wasn't blackpilled, so they filled it with foids, not knowing that foids don't really care about sub-8 men.