Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Volcelmaxxing, THE ultimate inceldom cure for truecels

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
Welcome to my first whitepill :whitepill: thread, brocels! :feelsaww:

You want to know the real cure to inceldom? It's to simply ascend with a woman and live a happy sex life. That's it, end of the thread! :feelskek: :feelsokman:

Wait, not so fast. What about a truecel who will never have the ability to escape inceldom through ascension? Does this means the truecel is condemned to live a life of inceldom suffering? :dafuckfeels:

Well, guess what: There is a second way to escape inceldom, without ascension: volcelmaxxing. :whitepill:
But it requires you to pay a heavy price. A price so heavy, that most of you here will (probably) not be willing to pay it. :feelsmega:

Wondering what that way is? It's surprisingly simple. :feelsthink:
If you look at the genuine male volcels, aka those who have the possibility to have sex but choose to abstain from it, pretty much all of them are mystic monks, part of a certain religion (catholicism, buddhism...) or religious sect (Shakers, Qadiriyya...).

You can find plenty of extremist spiritual monks from the past who spent their entire time on earth as virgins, without ever having any sexual or romantic relationships with anyone. :feelshehe:

Incels usually believe that any non-asexual straight male without sex and without affection from women is going to suffer and be frustrated until the needs of sex and love are met, and that if these needs can never be met then there is no hope for any peace and relief. :feelscry:
But if that's true, then how can you explain these historical spiritual monks who lived these romanceless, dateless and sexless lives WITHOUT ever complaining about it?
According to that logic, they should be crippled by the lack of romance and sex, they should be in a state of extreme psychological suffering, they shouldn't be happy and full of peace! :feelswhat:
But we know that's not the case, because you never see them complaining, on the contrary they claim that their abstinence lifestyle brought them more peace and fulfillment as a result of respecting their higher power, their deity. :feelsohh:
I actually believe this state of pleasant volceldom can be achieved without any religion or belief in deities, but I'll elaborate this point later. :feelsjuice:

Now, of course, there are abstinence adherents who complain about not having sex or even lie about practicing abstinence and are in reality either having sex in secret or are using that label to hide disgusting practices such as pedophilia, but that doesn't change the fact that there have been volceldom figures in the past that we know for sure lived their entire life, from birth to death, as virgins, and didn't suffer in the long-term because of it, so there's no point in cherry-picking fake volcels because it doesn't destroy my point. :feelsUgh:

What about those who practice this kind of spiritual sexual abstinence, and suffer because of it? Because I can't deny such people exist, I've seen side-B christians complaining about feelings of sexual frustration. :feelsseriously:
But, hear me out: I believe they're simply not practicing correctly their volceldom. Correct practice of volceldom results in peace and fulfillment, not suffering and frustration! :feelswhat:

The occult world is widely aware of a fundamental truth about the human sexual energy: it can be "deviated" into areas of life other than sex, a technique known under the name of "sexual transmutation". :feelsLSD:
Why are so many occult practitioners fervent nofap believers? Because nofap gives you power when combined with sexual transmutation! :feelsokman:
Because they learned through practice to deviate their sexual energy in order to use it for intelligence, focus, strength, etc. rather than procreation.
As a result of consuming their sexual energy in these ways, even if it's unnatural, the sexual tension gets fully released without any physical acts such as sex or masturbation: that's exactly what your average incel fails to realize! :feelssus:

And, that's it! :smonk::feelsLightsaber:

All you have to do in order to cure inceldom without ascending is to:
1. Center your entire life around a purpose unrelated to sex (it can be witchcraft, religion, philosophy, professional sport, writing, painting, anything you're willing to obsessively practice to the point of centering your whole life around till your death :feelsohh:).

2. Deviate your entire sexual energy (aka practice sexual transmutation) and use it as a tool to fulfill your chosen purpose (for example, if you choose religion as your purpose, you could use that sexual energy to enhance your concentration and memory abilities in order to meditate for longer periods of time and better understand the holy scriptures your just read). There are numerous sexual transmutation techniques you can find on the internet through a quick search. It's up to you to find them and learn how to use them through practice and experimentation, to see what works best for you. :bigbrain:

3. Discipline, hard work and patience are very important qualities here. Because as said earlier, there is a heavy price to pay for this lifestyle: getting out of your comfort zone. This lifestyle requires lots of effort and discipline, especially in the beginning, and it might not even work at first: you should give time to your body and mind to adapt to it because claiming it doesn't work, because that's not exactly how most humans go through by default. If you lived years as a sexually frustrated tormented incel, you can't expect to turn into a volcelmaxxing god overnight, it will take time to become that new transformed person just how I takes time to learn a new skill.

Now that you finally learned the ultimate whitepill, the ultimate truth about inceldom, there are only TWO things you can do as an incel/truecel:
1. Do your best to ascend with a woman, if you do not consider yourself to be truecel.
2. Center your whole life around a purpose unrelated to sex (and, if necessary, sexual-transmutationmaxx in order to relieve sexual frustration).

If you choose to reject both solutions, then guess what: you are a disgustingly lazy loser who deserves to fully experience the sufferings and torments of inceldom till death, and who has no right to complain about it, because you literally just made the choice of not curing your inceldom, since you received not just one, but TWO fucking solutions! :feelsUgh:
It might not be in your power to ascend, but it is fully in YOUR power to correctly respond to your personal problem of inceldom and learn to happily life in abstinence.

This is obviously going to be a very controversial thread, with lots of .is users disagreeing with me, but I'm 100% confident it's EXACTLY what many incels needed to hear in order to get a better life. ;)

This is in my humble opinion my most important .is message ever, and I hope it will be noticed by as many incels as possible. :feelswhere:

TL;DR If you're a truecel who won't ever ascend, then just volcelmaxx, aka obsessively centering your life around one specific purpose (witchcraft, religion, philosophy, career...) in order to forget about your inceldom. Additionally, you can learn to practice sexual transmutation to help you fulfill your central life purpose and release all of your sexual tension without sex or masturbation. But don't forget that in order to achieve this lifestyle, discipline, hard work and patience are keys: your body and mind needs a certain time to adapt, you can't expect to turn into a volcelmaxxing god overnight. But it's worth it, because trust me, the long-term rewards are great! :feelzez:

Read every single word.

You can't forget your inceldom, you can only do what you can to cope with it; it's not necessarily a bad thing to remember, because it lets you remember the injustice currently inflicted against you just for existing as a subhuman and allows you to use that anger to sharpen your focus on your goals. Moneymaxxing is the only real productive thing to work towards if you aren't COMFORTABLY NEETing, but good thread even though I didn't read all of it; I thought it was going to be some shit about magic crystals or summoning your inner chakra or whatever to transcend past inceldom at first. :feelshaha:

I thought it was going to be some shit about magic crystals or summoning your inner chakra or whatever to transcend past inceldom at first. :feelshaha:
JFL no, don't worry, when I talk about a cope I make sure it's a good one. :feelsokman:

MGTOW-tier post.

MGTOW-tier post.
Maybe but you gotta cope somehow with your inceldom, learn to live with it, assuming that everyone here is too weak to rope.

It is worthy to try but I think most of the guys who are god volcelmaxx monks already got laid 1 or 3 times and after seeing is not that much of a deal for their brain, they gone to do other stuff they like.

You forgot the crucial part: they voluntarily forego sex and romantic relation in pursuit of higher things. Truecels, on the other hand, involuntarily take up these pursuits, as a way to cope with their situation. This is basically you want to do something vs. you do it because you have to. I'll let figure out which scenario has more meaning and is more fulfilling :feelswhere::blackpill:

Of course though, you can develop a passion over time, but what are the likelihood of you sticking to something you don't really want to do, to begin with?:waitwhat:

Based, I thank you for your wisdom. If that is the case if a foid came up to me and asked for sex, would that mean I should'nt give it to her?
Welcome to my first whitepill :whitepill: thread, brocels! :feelsaww:

You want to know the real cure to inceldom? It's to simply ascend with a woman and live a happy sex life. That's it, end of the thread! :feelskek: :feelsokman:

Wait, not so fast. What about a truecel who will never have the ability to escape inceldom through ascension? Does this means the truecel is condemned to live a life of inceldom suffering? :dafuckfeels:

Well, guess what: There is a second way to escape inceldom, without ascension: volcelmaxxing. :whitepill:
But it requires you to pay a heavy price. A price so heavy, that most of you here will (probably) not be willing to pay it. :feelsmega:

Wondering what that way is? It's surprisingly simple. :feelsthink:
If you look at the genuine male volcels, aka those who have the possibility to have sex but choose to abstain from it, pretty much all of them are mystic monks, part of a certain religion (catholicism, buddhism...) or religious sect (Shakers, Qadiriyya...).

You can find plenty of extremist spiritual monks from the past who spent their entire time on earth as virgins, without ever having any sexual or romantic relationships with anyone. :feelshehe:

Incels usually believe that any non-asexual straight male without sex and without affection from women is going to suffer and be frustrated until the needs of sex and love are met, and that if these needs can never be met then there is no hope for any peace and relief. :feelscry:
But if that's true, then how can you explain these historical spiritual monks who lived these romanceless, dateless and sexless lives WITHOUT ever complaining about it?
According to that logic, they should be crippled by the lack of romance and sex, they should be in a state of extreme psychological suffering, they shouldn't be happy and full of peace! :feelswhat:
But we know that's not the case, because you never see them complaining, on the contrary they claim that their abstinence lifestyle brought them more peace and fulfillment as a result of respecting their higher power, their deity. :feelsohh:
I actually believe this state of pleasant volceldom can be achieved without any religion or belief in deities, but I'll elaborate this point later. :feelsjuice:

Now, of course, there are abstinence adherents who complain about not having sex or even lie about practicing abstinence and are in reality either having sex in secret or are using that label to hide disgusting practices such as pedophilia, but that doesn't change the fact that there have been volceldom figures in the past that we know for sure lived their entire life, from birth to death, as virgins, and didn't suffer in the long-term because of it, so there's no point in cherry-picking fake volcels because it doesn't destroy my point. :feelsUgh:

What about those who practice this kind of spiritual sexual abstinence, and suffer because of it? Because I can't deny such people exist, I've seen side-B christians complaining about feelings of sexual frustration. :feelsseriously:
But, hear me out: I believe they're simply not practicing correctly their volceldom. Correct practice of volceldom results in peace and fulfillment, not suffering and frustration! :feelswhat:

The occult world is widely aware of a fundamental truth about the human sexual energy: it can be "deviated" into areas of life other than sex, a technique known under the name of "sexual transmutation". :feelsLSD:
Why are so many occult practitioners fervent nofap believers? Because nofap gives you power when combined with sexual transmutation! :feelsokman:
Because they learned through practice to deviate their sexual energy in order to use it for intelligence, focus, strength, etc. rather than procreation.
As a result of consuming their sexual energy in these ways, even if it's unnatural, the sexual tension gets fully released without any physical acts such as sex or masturbation: that's exactly what your average incel fails to realize! :feelssus:

And, that's it! :smonk::feelsLightsaber:

All you have to do in order to cure inceldom without ascending is to:
1. Center your entire life around a purpose unrelated to sex (it can be witchcraft, religion, philosophy, professional sport, writing, painting, anything you're willing to obsessively practice to the point of centering your whole life around till your death :feelsohh:).

2. Deviate your entire sexual energy (aka practice sexual transmutation) and use it as a tool to fulfill your chosen purpose (for example, if you choose religion as your purpose, you could use that sexual energy to enhance your concentration and memory abilities in order to meditate for longer periods of time and better understand the holy scriptures your just read). There are numerous sexual transmutation techniques you can find on the internet through a quick search. It's up to you to find them and learn how to use them through practice and experimentation, to see what works best for you. :bigbrain:

3. Discipline, hard work and patience are very important qualities here. Because as said earlier, there is a heavy price to pay for this lifestyle: getting out of your comfort zone. This lifestyle requires lots of effort and discipline, especially in the beginning, and it might not even work at first: you should give time to your body and mind to adapt to it because claiming it doesn't work, because that's not exactly how most humans go through by default. If you lived years as a sexually frustrated tormented incel, you can't expect to turn into a volcelmaxxing god overnight, it will take time to become that new transformed person just how I takes time to learn a new skill.

Now that you finally learned the ultimate whitepill, the ultimate truth about inceldom, there are only TWO things you can do as an incel/truecel:
1. Do your best to ascend with a woman, if you do not consider yourself to be truecel.
2. Center your whole life around a purpose unrelated to sex (and, if necessary, sexual-transmutationmaxx in order to relieve sexual frustration).

If you choose to reject both solutions, then guess what: you are a disgustingly lazy loser who deserves to fully experience the sufferings and torments of inceldom till death, and who has no right to complain about it, because you literally just made the choice of not curing your inceldom, since you received not just one, but TWO fucking solutions! :feelsUgh:
It might not be in your power to ascend, but it is fully in YOUR power to correctly respond to your personal problem of inceldom and learn to happily life in abstinence.

This is obviously going to be a very controversial thread, with lots of .is users disagreeing with me, but I'm 100% confident it's EXACTLY what many incels needed to hear in order to get a better life. ;)

This is in my humble opinion my most important .is message ever, and I hope it will be noticed by as many incels as possible. :feelswhere:

TL;DR If you're a truecel who won't ever ascend, then just volcelmaxx, aka obsessively centering your life around one specific purpose (witchcraft, religion, philosophy, career...) in order to forget about your inceldom. Additionally, you can learn to practice sexual transmutation to help you fulfill your central life purpose and release all of your sexual tension without sex or masturbation. But don't forget that in order to achieve this lifestyle, discipline, hard work and patience are keys: your body and mind needs a certain time to adapt, you can't expect to turn into a volcelmaxxing god overnight. But it's worth it, because trust me, the long-term rewards are great! :feelzez:,

Those monks didn't have Internet access with billions of pictures of naked women only a click away or be forced to deal with women wearing tight leggings, Yoga pants, short Pencil Skirts, ripped denim jeans , tight bandage dresses when its -5 degrees in February. I don't want to describe what is seen in Summer for my own mental health.

This is true but its done begrudgingly and because of that its not going to truly satiate most incel bros.

Homeless?
Just stop caring about not having a roof over your head.

COPE

repressing your sexual urges just leads to insanity. In the Christian church, all of those celibate priests, they end up raping little boys.

Also, quite often some of these Buddhist gurus, they end up raping their female students :D :D
It's a fucking scam.

Sex is a biological NEED not a urge

also I do what you said early which is centering my life around one area which is sports and I am telling you right now it doesn't do me any good

I lose so much motivation just because I don't have my one biological need covered so yes as users here mentioned your UNABLE to forget about your inceldom it is what it is and I hate it
Ngl this thread was actually nothing more than just me coping hard due to having a worse day than usual... Sorry