Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Volcel Trait: You Live in a Big City

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
You have tens of thousands of single women to go after and meet meanwhile i live in a smallish city where every woman is taken (the young ones switch between chads), a crack whore, or is old. It’s x5 harder to get laid here.

Last edited:
you know city girls have higher standards right

There are definitely less femoids in small areas, but my anxiety could never handle the chaos of a big city. Also, living in close proximity to sex havers is bad

Seems like you have better chance than me for living in a big city with more women to approach.
why don't you go to china if its all about the fucking numbers

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!
beers me

Based

Doesn't matter if you live in a big city or not fr

You have tens of thousands of single women to go after and meet meanwhile i live in a smallish city where every woman is taken (the young ones switch between chads), a crack whore, or is old. It’s x5 harder to get laid here.
You're also competing with tens of thousands of other men.

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS.
:feelshaha:

Doesn't matter if you live in a big city or not fr
this living in big city makes no difference for trucels especially if poor. if you have money though and are NT, you can definitely ascend more easily if put in effort in bigger cities though. Sadly I had no money till was oldcel

Have you been to SF it is hell over there for subhumans.
Incels will have a better life rural and town areas.

in germany we have a few big cities and then everything else is like shitty little villages with 1000 population. I live in the latter

get rejected more theory