Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Volcel or not?

Lusitano Stallion

Lusitano Stallion

the meaning of life is to breed
★★
Are you volcel if you refuse to have a relationship with an obese, vaccinated, masked, ugly south american mongrel, with 2 kids?

The lowest of the low, the Trash in the bottom.

Are you volcel if you refuse to have a relationship with an obese, vaccinated, masked, ugly south american mongrel, with 2 kids?

Volcel if you didn't have sex with her if you could.

No, that is not volcel.

We can't forget that one of the major causes of inceldom is men dumpster diving which inflates the ego of every woman who now thinks she's too good for her looksmatch.

Last edited:

short answer : definitely a volcel
long answer : yez

yup, volcel. If you have every had access to sex but made the VOLUNTARY decision to decline your volcel. I would fuck that nasty bitch as long as I get to coom and lose the v-card:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Everyone is a volcel to some extent

volcels are based

If you don't feel attracted to her, you're not a volcel. How are you supposed to fuck a woman you can't hold an erection to?

You're a volcel only if you refuse to fuck women your category, slightly below it, and above it. Not fucking a deformed landwhale who looks like a demon does not make you a volcel.

yup, volcel. If you have every had access to sex but made the VOLUNTARY decision to decline your volcel. I would fuck that nasty bitch as long as I get to coom and lose the v-card:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I couldnt stick my penis inside that toxic (vaccine) and damaged disgusting obese body.

Im not that desperate

If you don't feel attracted to her, you're not a volcel. How are you supposed to fuck a woman you can't hold an erection to?

You're a volcel only if you refuse to fuck women your category, slightly below it, and above it. Not fucking a deformed landwhale who looks like a demon does not make you a volcel.
100% agree with you

No, that is not volcel.

We can't forget that one of the major causes of inceldom is men dumpster diving which inflates the ego of every woman who now thinks she's too good for her looksmatch.
High iq. If this foid is that horrible she should be femcel in a fair and just world. :feelswhat:

:yes: