Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Voicecels GTFIH! There is hope!

Joey Cope Em

Joey Cope Em

Seamaxxing
-
I am in my early 30s now. Up until two years ago, I had a really low T and childish sounding voice that really made my manletism look so much worse. I remember watching a video on my cousin's facebook of us catching snakeheads in the river and watching myself freak out and jump up and down like a little kid when I caught one. I sounded like a 12 yr old who just got a multikill of FortNite which is not good for a man in his mid 20s.

It can be fixed with bulking up and a variety of legal and possibly not legal substances. I now sound like an adult male when I speak and when I am talking on the phone to a stranger, I can tell by the tone of their voice that they assume I am at least 5'10 from the sound of my voice. Lifting and smoking weed helped a lot. Smoking weed actually helped me because I never smoked weed until I started gymceling and I feel that weed and the gymceling go hand in hand and compliment each other perfectly. This change happened in my late 20s-early 30s. I feel like I went through a second puberty, but sadly the things that make me an incel cannot be changed as easily.

I doubt there are people who are incel just due to voice here

I doubt there are people who are incel just due to voice here
When I say "voicecel", I am just talking about guys with high pitched or very moggable voices. Voices are not made of bones so voice alone will not make a man incel.

what substances?

When I say "voicecel", I am just talking about guys with high pitched or very moggable voices. Voices are not made of bones so voice alone will not make a man incel.
Got it, were you a voicecel?

Not of liberty to discuss here but if you take a guess, it will probably be right.

I was until a few years ago. Now I no longer have a low T teenager voice as an adult male.
Send a vocaroo

Is that you in your avi