Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

voice cel tries to talk to woman, gets filmed and put on tiktok and humiliated in front of millions

Sounds like an FtM who will soon taste the brutal reality of being a sub 5

Another truecel that fell for the PUA scam. This is why the blackpill needs to be taught to all truecels.

AHHH ITS SO BRUTAL MAN

And i sound worse than this lmao
tbh

I pronounce words like ''real'' as ''wheel''

I cant pronounce ''r''s properly and I mumble and stutter + not to mention the shit accent pill

"jUsT tAlK tO wOmEn iNkWeLl, wHaT's tHe wOrSt tHaT cAn hApPeN:soy::soy:???"

Another truecel that fell for the PUA scam. This is why the blackpill needs to be taught to all truecels.

I thought this guy misspelled volcel until I watched the video.

fucking brutal

I would go er just seeing her passive aggressive smile

This is one of the worst cases of voicelism I have heard, brutal how a voice can alter ones perception so harshly, second worst was that guy who sounded like a woman on here and did the requests.

Immediately. You can even tell from his voice he is a trucel. Always ingest the blackpill

HOW THE FUCK ARE MEN SUPPOSED TO GET GIRLFIRENDS WHEN 90% OF FOIDS WHENEVER APPROACHED ARE UNGRATEFUL WHORES
It’s impossible if you’re sub5 to get a girlfriend.

Fucking over for this guy

I found this even worse stitch on this video

First of all she is like 40 years old and ugly, bragging about getting hit on and "giving him a chance" yet she has a husband.

Comments section is pure ER fuel, all those foids mocking him are the type to give this shitty advice.
this foid who was humiliating the trucel was literally sub5 but she gets away with it due to being a foid. Honestly all sub5 foids think that they are 10/10s because simps inflate their ego. She is a fat ugly bitch.

Sounds like an FtM who will soon taste the brutal reality of being a sub 5
he sounds mentally retarded. unironically. she just filmed herself being approached by a guy who probably has a mental disability to make fun of him online.

Brutal. over for a
groundhog day suicide GIF
pproachcels, that's why anyone high IQ wouldn't even try

this foid who was humiliating the trucel was literally sub5 but she gets away with it due to being a foid. Honestly all sub5 foids think that they are 10/10s because simps inflate their ego. She is a fat ugly bitch.
Most foids have inflated egos, they need to be put in their place. Men are too afraid to stand up to foids nowadays.

What males are resorting to in 2023
7D0780D1 69A0 4C52 8252 1C4BA1EFA9F6

What males are resorting to in 2023
View attachment 905837
The girl in the original video looks grim as fuck as well. She has other videos filming “weird guys” approaching her. The thing is she probably keeps getting approached by weird guys because they think she’s ugly enough that they have a chance to fuck her. The guys approaching her probably would rather not date her. Yet she probably thinks it’s “love at first sight” and she keeps getting approached because she’s soo hot

Attachments

• 0721C8CD-41F6-4B68-A2F9-B446E3F8F470.jpeg
    0721C8CD-41F6-4B68-A2F9-B446E3F8F470.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
The comments on the video are pure ragefuel.

Just goes to show if you ever cold approach a foid, you shouldn't try "getting to know her".
Go up and ask her to have sex with her. If she's not interested, just walk off straight away.

Conversations with foids open the door to humiliation or accusations of harassment. At the best they are a waste of time.

Last edited:
Ugly cunt. Bet he looksmogs her but not Chad so he gets this.

approaching women is like a humiliation ritual

Wishing this guy a warm welcome to incels.is

pure unadulterated ragefuel

he sounds mentally retarded. unironically. she just filmed herself being approached by a guy who probably has a mental disability to make fun of him online.
That's being evil. I just hope she gets killed after getting hit by a car.

Comments section is pure ER fuel, all those foids mocking him are the type to give this shitty advice.
People are evil in nature. Being alive makes me disgusted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back