Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Vladimir Solovyov complains Russia does not have enough men.

Bump (Go to 1:30 if you want the general information)

Last edited:
Why doesn't he just send his faggot son who lives in the UK to fight then?
:lul:

%D1%81%D1%8B%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BA-%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%84%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B0-%D0%B8-%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%86%D0%B0-%D0%B7%D0%B0-%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D1%86%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8-%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%BB-v0-7k2tg1vmfsha1.jpg
scale_1200
LvzMsXhBm3Q.jpg

Can you imagine after Solovyov dies, his son just takes over his show and you see this guy saying the same things?
no, he will stay in the West

Russia needs to fight the United Nations and lower male beauty standards. It is the UN that is
pushing propaganda and ramping up male beauty standards using Businesses like Match Group (owners of most dating apps)
to create de-population.

The creation of a national Russian dating APP that bans Matchgroup employees will work. Then lower
male beauty standards. Their population will surpass ours within 100 years.

I've spoken to Russian men who complain of being ghosted by Russian women constantly. Japanese
are complaining of the same. Westerners now complaining of the same thing. It is the women that is
causing the problems.

Last edited:
Russia needs to fight the United Nations and lower male beauty standards. It is the UN that is
pushing propaganda and ramping up male beauty standards using Businesses like Match Group (owners of most dating apps)
to create de-population.

The creation of a national Russian dating APP that bans Matchgroup employees will work. Then lower
The problem is similar to other countries in that most Russians (men and women) do have relationships and do get married, but they only have 1 child or at best 2.

The problem is similar to other countries in that most Russians (men and women) do have relationships and do get married, but they only have 1 child or at best 2.

Russia have a massive incel problem and its been increasing since 2015.

Russia have a massive incel problem and its been increasing since 2015.
I haven't researched this in Russia, but I don't see it (like every Western country eventually) letting its population go to 0. Something radical will happen across the Western World with some sort of patriarchy being restored to save our populations from actual exctinction.

I haven't researched this in Russia, but I don't see it (like every Western country eventually) letting its population go to 0. Something radical will happen across the Western World with some sort of patriarchy being restored to save our populations from actual exctinction.

One thing is for certain; the incel issue is happening in EU/America/Canada/Australia only.

India are quite 'new' in their de-population agenda. By 2030 I bet 40% of indians will be incels.

One thing is for certain; the incel issue is happening in EU/America/Canada/Australia only.
It happens in Russia too, really ANY country that doesn't have some sort of arranged marriage system. In reality arranged marriages were the norm everywhere (not just India) in one form or another. Families helped their children (women AND men) get married and have children and this is a healthy way to have a proper birth rate.

He's right. His excuse for a son is a great example.

to create de-population.

I've spoken to Russian men who complain of being ghosted by Russian women constantly. Japanese
are complaining of the same. Westerners now complaining of the same thing. It is the women that is
causing the problems.
No dating apps work unless it is mandated and works on a random algorithm, essentially a state mandated gf at this point

vladimir soyovyov