Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Vivek Ramaswamy refuses to call Ann Coulter racist after she says she won’t vote for him due to being a currycel

He's a cuck. He refuged to say anything "racist" against niggers even though he got his hip broken by a nigger at school

In eighth grade, at a large and economically diverse public school, Vivek was “roughed up” and pushed down the stairs by a Black student. An injured hip required surgery, and his parents decided to enroll him in a private preparatory school. When I first asked Ramaswamy if that incident influenced his views on race, he seemed not to have thought much about it. But some days afterward he wondered aloud if the experience had precipitated his doubt that members of one underrepresented group had a unique claim on being discriminated against: “All human beings can be on both the giving and receiving end of that.”

No Harvard and Yale degree for your race

Trump wannabe

@Jason Voorhees @Rapist

Why are Tamils so cucked man? :feelsUgh:

Also why didn't Vivek convert to Christianity like Nikki Haley? Many RW people said they wouldn't vote for him because he's a Hindu. Wtf is that about? :feelswhat:

Just goes to show there's no such thing as "Integration" if you're ethnic. No matter how well behaved, you will always be hated, but moderate cucksersvatives like to use dog whistles like "muslim" which just means arab.

@Jason Voorhees @Rapist

Also why didn't Vivek convert to Christianity like Nikki Haley? Many RW people said they wouldn't vote for him because he's a Hindu. Wtf is that about? :feelswhat:
Is Nikki Tamil? Idek she was curry, looks white passing.

Just goes to show there's no such thing as "Integration" if you're ethnic. No matter how well behaved, you will always be hated, but moderate cucksersvatives like to use dog whistles like "muslim" which just means arab.
non-white = over

Nikki Tamil? Idek she was curry, looks white
She isn't white passing. I don't know how people think she looks white. She Has curry features, but maybe I'm just autistic,and most Normies won't notice. So many Arabs look whiter then that currywhore.

She isn't white passing. I don't know how people think she looks white. She Has curry features, but maybe I'm just autistic,and most Normies won't notice. So many Arabs look whiter then that currywhore.
She isn’t nordic looking, but she definitely can pass as a darker skinned white. And yes, many Arabs can pass as white as well. But at the end of the day they will still have family members that don’t pass so discrimination will always hurt ethnics that way. Common among Jews.

She isn’t nordic looking, but she definitely can pass as a darker skinned white. And yes, many Arabs can pass as white as well. But at the end of the day they will still have family members that don’t pass so discrimination will always hurt ethnics that way. Common among Jews.
Agreed.

@Jason Voorhees @Rapist

They won't vote for him regardless of what faith he nominally declares to be part of due to shitskindom.

The goal was never to get elected anyway, it was to lick Trump's asshole dry for as long a time possible in order to get a cabinet position.

Common among Jews
Not really, Most askhanazi Jews are like 60-70% white, I think it's just because, they wear traditional clothes(orthodox ones) Even Arabs have that problem, like @Made in Heaven has said before. Many Europeans who wear hijabs(converts) get mistaken for Arabs. So I think, a lot of it has to do with clothing. Clothing can you make you look ethnic/foreign. Even wearing a kippah will give you a Jewish failo.

Not really, Most askhanazi Jews are like 60-70% white, I think it's just because, they wear traditional clothes(orthodox ones) Even Arabs have that problem, like @Made in Heaven has said before. Many Europeans who wear hijabs(converts) get mistaken for Arabs. So I think, a lot of it has to do with clothing. Clothing can you make you look ethnic/foreign. Even wearing a kippah will give you a Jewish failo.
Many Ashkenazi Jews have relatives that are obviously not fully white looking.

9031120f03bafc30f37a7d2e630dd03b.jpg

Ann Coulter appears to be only "Racist" Against curries.

Republicucks seem to have no backbone, they worship Trump even when Trump personally insults them