Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based vitamin dmaxxing

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I was diagnosed with a deficiency a few months ago so I started taking supplements but I started getting impatient for my levels to rise so I have been going shirtless when the sun is highest whenever I can for several hours to sear the skin off of my body with ultraviolet radiation. I shaved my head yesterday after vitamin dmaxxing and my scalp was several shades lighter than the rest of my face and body kek.
1425801081 2018229045

never leave your room goy
you'll get skin cancer goy

Haven't seen the sunlight in a few months. I'm more active in the evening. I'm turning into a vampire at this point.

I believe I read somewhere that the morning sun is healthier than the intense late afternoon sun.

I believe I read somewhere that the morning sun is healthier than the intense late afternoon sun.
For most people it is. It is mostly to do with the angle the sun is at. The more atmosphere the sun captures, like when the sun is just rising or setting, the more UV is blocked and reaches a tolerable level for your skin to use. If you live in a different high altitude or latitude it is probably just as bad.

For most people it is. It is mostly to do with the angle the sun is at. The more atmosphere the sun captures, like when the sun is just rising or setting, the more UV is blocked and reaches a tolerable level for your skin to use. If you live in a different high altitude or latitude it is probably just as bad.
fuck that im no bitch

brocel drink some sunny d