Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News VITALY catching pedos LIVE GTIFH

Is he based for using normie’s burning hatred of men who go after the underage to boost his career?

• Total voters
"Anti-predator medication" :feelshaha:
:lul: :lul: :lul:
THIS FAG IS A SNITCH AND TRIED TO THROW HIS NON-PEDO FRIEND UNDER THE BUS
See, this is why i say that people here shouldn't just mindlessly side with pedos for the sake of being against agecucks either. They're not any different than the opportunistic, sociopathic normies who use others for sex. The only difference is that they go after the underrage because they care less about social repercussions.

Last edited:
It's over now the start with the screaming and the gorilla had me caging

See, this is why i say that people here shouldn't be siding with pedos either. they're not any different than the opportunistic, sociopathic normies who use others for sex. the only difference is that they go after the underrage because they have even less empathy.
Most pedophiles are kikes and sexhaver normies with too much free time. Incels should never ally with them. In fact, IT members and cuckdit users are the real representation of what a pedophile is like on these communities, many of them have already been exposed as groomers especially their mods

Is there another one? It's been 3 hours.

Most pedophiles are kikes and sexhaver normies with too much free time. Incels should never ally with them. In fact, IT members are the real pedophiles, many of them have already been exposed as groomers especially their mods
Real. Highest IQ post in this thread.

Wojak Intelligent GIF - Wojak Intelligent GIFs

Is there another one? It's been 3 hours.
Yep. I believe he said they have one more to catch.

Washed up retard YouTuber from the 2014-2015 prank era

Washed up retard YouTuber from the 2014-2015 prank era
He suddenly became the most popular streamER recently because of his pred catches and got collabs from famous rappers and celebrities

He's now the most popular streamER

Why does he say it's the season finale? There better be a season 2 because he's just going to fall off again

The kike comments at adin ross are crazy :lul: Vitaly is also Jewish doe. Charleston white noticed they called him a 'stinky jew' kek

Last edited:
Why don't they just run away as soon as they see it is a setup? Even if they get caught and pinned down they could charge Vitaly for assault.

Why does he say it's the season finale? There better be a season 2 because he's just going to fall off again
There's no way he's going to stop any time soon because he's reached a point of profit and status that I don't think he has reached in a very long time. He would have to be an idiot if he stopped taking advantage of this brand of content now, of all times. I think what he meant by "season finale" was that something big is going to happen, either during this stream, or the next.

There's no way he's going to stop any time soon because he's reached a point of profit and status that I don't think he has reached in a very long time. He would have to be an idiot if he stopped taking advantage of this brand of content now, of all times. I think what he meant by "season finale" was that something big is going to happen, either during this stream, or the next.
So far it's boring since the pizza place catch and is the connection lost for a long ass period of time

These clips are kekfuel though

jew Adin kind of ruined this one but they have the next pedo now, something big about to happen?

So far it's boring since the pizza place catch and is the connection lost for a long ass period of time
Yeah, the content feels like its winding down a little bit now. I haven't been watching as closely because I'm rotting on this forum while the stream is open on the side, but I hope this next catch is a good one.

Last edited:
I want to smack this fucking camera man

Yeah, the content feels like its winding down a little bit now. I haven't been watching as closely because I'm rotting on this forum while the stream is open on the side, but I hope this next catch is a good one.
They're inside an apartment and the camera man is hiding, but the camera man kind of sucking at his job right now, they hid the camera

There are women who post "breast feeding videos" and breast their babies in sexualized ways right on YouTube. Why don't all those "pedo hunters" go after those women as well?

Its because they are women.

The kike comments at adin ross are crazy :lul: Vitaly is also Jewish doe. Charleston white noticed they called him a 'stinky jew' kek
Kick has the most based livestreaming chat on the internet tbh. Vitaly is slavic. The guy is the spitting image of slav.
They're inside an apartment and the camera man is hiding, but the camera man kind of sucking at his job right now, they hid the camera
The camera blur is only temorary. We must bear with it. It will be worth it for the content in the end :feelsPop:
Why don't they just run away as soon as they see it is a setup? Even if they get caught and pinned down they could charge Vitaly for assault.
Because the pedos are middle aged boomers who have zero physical stamina and Vitaly has like 3 security guards on deck who have tazers, firearms, etc. They already know that running away is futile.
I don't think so. You can't fake police arresting the pedo.
Mfw a 2024cel is higher IQ than most of the oldfags in this thread

Kick has the most based livestreaming chat on the internet tbh. Vitaly is slavic. The guy is the spitting image of slav.
Nah look at his wiki page says he's Russian jewish. Chat was spamming 1488 a while ago kek, Kick is such a based platform.

Also something's happening, everyone's outside now and nothing can be seen from the camera. and THE MIC FUCKING FELL

OH SHIT SOMETHINGS HAPPENING THE PEDO TAKING HIS CLOTHES OFF ABOUT TO GIVE HIM HEAD AND GOT CAUGHT IN THE ACT THE FUCK KEK

Last edited:
This part is crazy

"cover them white cheeks up" :feelskek:

cringe thread, glazing a bunch of faggot normies bullying retarded autists

Because the pedos are middle aged boomers who have zero physical stamina and Vitaly has like 3 security guards on deck who have tazers, firearms, etc. They already know that running away is futile.
Lol. I was watching some of his funniest content and I saw that one pedo tried fleeing the scene, bumped into someone's shopping cart, and then fell. Vitaly was punched in the face by the father of the child the pedo ran into after that.
Mfw a 2024cel is higher IQ than most of the oldfags in this thread
Hmm.

Nah look at his wiki page says he's Russian jewish. Chat was spamming 1488 a while ago kek, Kick is such a based platform.
Oh,. I didn't know he was mixed with kike. Not that that changes my view of him or anything, because I'm not prejudiced against most jews tbh. Just the zionists at the top who control the media.
"cover them white cheeks up" :feelskek:
I stg Charleston White is the best part of these streams :lul:

There are women who post "breast feeding videos" and breast their babies in sexualized ways right on YouTube. Why don't all those "pedo hunters" go after those women as well?

Its because they are women.
"autist hunters" would be a more accurate name for them

Cringe post. Those "retarded autists" deserve to get bullied. They're fags.
Not to mention sexhavers. They are not "autists" in the same way we are

This one's a white-passing spic, Cuban. In fact 90% of his catches seem to be immigrants.

If this fucking stream keeps blacking out I swEaR

Not to mention sexhavers. They are not "autists" in the same way we are
:yes: :yes: :yes:
"autist hunters" would be a more accurate name for them
I'm almost positive most of the people he catches aren't even autistic. Grouping those guys in with us is an insult. They would call for you to be locked up if they knew you posted here, just like any other normie would. There's no point in defending them.
If this fucking stream keeps blacking out I swEaR
:feelsohgod:

It finally recovered. Why are so many spic immigrants pedos? Deport his ass

Tf Vitaly was farting on him kek you see that?

Last edited:
They need to call ICE

Oh this is Florida? Yeah that illegal is fucked. Not like globohomo California which full of pedophiles. "Season finale" ended, hope "season 2" release quick

Tf Vitaly was farting on him kek you see that?
Nigga took "gas them" a bit too seriously
Oh this is Florida? Yeah that illegal is fucked. Not like globohomo California which full of pedophiles.
Yes, I believe this is in Miami. It's crazy how many illegal immigrants he catches. Imagine hopping the border for a better chance at life just to throw it all away because you couldn't repress your faggot ways jfl. Wtf is the thought process there
"Season finale" ended, hope "season 2" release quick
Next he'll be in California, which has more opportunities for content imo.

He just said “Stop calling me king kike” :lul: @kikecel
My nigga wolf wont share his thoughts about Dungeon Meshi with me :feelsrope:

Last edited: