Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News VITALY catching pedos LIVE GTIFH

Is he based for using normie’s burning hatred of men who go after the underage to boost his career?

• Total voters
Anything older than 16 is not a pedo kys niggers

Anything older than 16 is not a pedo kys niggers
I very much agree. I admittedly use the word “pedo” as a catch-all term for the sake of convenience and clickbait. It’s far more easily understandable and evokes stronger, more unmistakable feelings than “hebephile”. No one even knows what that means.

Last edited:
Adin Ross said the russians helped the jews

Theyr making fun of autistic people now :feelsrope:

Theyr making fun of autistic people now :feelsrope:
Based af. Most autists are giga bluepillers, adamant incels in denial, and redditors. They’ll receive no sympathy from me.

Even outside of the whole agecuckism debate, how is this not the lowest hanging fruit possible, the ultimate bitch move for an irrelevant has-been loser ? It's so opportunistic, but perfectly fitting for that talentless hack :feelshaha:

Based af. Most autists are giga bluepillers and adamant incels in denial. They’ll receive no sympathy from me.
Bruh, I am an autist, So i receive no symapthy?

Bruh, I am an autist, So i receive no symapthy?
Nigga I am too. Obviously I’m excluding blackpillers from that. But our kind is so disproportionately rare that we aren’t even worth being factored in.

I don’t identity as autistic despite being formally diagnosed tbh.

Nigga I am too. Obviously I’m excluding blackpillers from that. But our kind is so disproportionately rare that we aren’t even worth factoring in.

I don’t identity as autistic despite being formally diagnosed tbh.
In 100 years we will all be forgotten

normies are fine with underage foids fucking teen 6'2 chad with a 8 inch cock

but if an adult 5'5 incel with 4 inch touches her shoulders then it's abuse and trauma and the guy deserve to be raped in jail

i fucking hate normies so much

This guy is hilarious not like those other boring cuck pred catchers. He actually assaults them and publicaly humiliates them. The kike justice system protects pedos so writing them up to the cops ain't gonna do shit (outside of florida)

He got that nigger Charleston White on this stream this shit bouta be fucking hilarious

i could beat the shit out of those faggots

average agecuck

Screenshot 20240522 111317 9892

Even outside of the whole agecuckism debate, how is this not the lowest hanging fruit possible, the ultimate bitch move for an irrelevant has-been loser ? It's so opportunistic, but perfectly fitting for that talentless hack :feelshaha:
You're irght. But even though pedo hunting is the most foolproof content imaginable, it's still entertaining to watch in real time, and the ways Vitaly trolls the guys he catches—setting off fireworks at them as soon as they're caught in the act, making them eat cockroaches, frightening them with alligators and snakes, etc.— I mean, that's just pure entertainment no matter how you look at it.
In 100 years we will all be forgotten
I won't. I will statusmaxx like Vitaly and make my mark in internet hisotry :smonk:

KEKEKEKEK THAT NIGGER SCREAMING IN THE BATHROOM

Fuck is this lag

Ofc he's a chiefs fan all inbreds

You're irght. But even though pedo hunting is the most foolproof content imaginable, it's still entertaining to watch in real time, and the ways Vitaly trolls the guys he catches—setting off fireworks at them as soon as they're caught in the act, making them eat cockroaches, frightening them with alligators and snakes, etc.— I mean, that's just pure entertainment no matter how you look at it.
Wait he really does that ? Is it even legal ? Has to be staged.

JFL at the gorilla

Wait he really does that ? Is it even legal ? Has to be staged.
No one would willingly expose their face as a pedo to the millions of fans of the most popular streamer right now

Calling his pastor, the pastor is probably a pedo himself kek

Apparently a church group home as well of course it is
i honestly would not have expected that. Man, this is why i said Vitaly provided great content. This stream exposes the truths of the world that many people don't even know are happening in their communities.

i honestly would not have expected that. Man, this is why i said Vitaly provided great content. This stream exposes the truths of the world that many people don't even know are happening in their communities.
Actually churches are one of the places where the most child assaults happen, there were list of protestant pastors in the Southern USA convicted of child sex crimes recently and it was 200 pages long.

"him and pastor fucking" :lul:

Wait what did he say about "pedophile friend"?

They're really going off on christcucks in the chat? Muslims too Chat hates religion

Last edited:
Calling his pastor, the pastor is probably a pedo himself kek
:yes:
Actually churches are one of the places where the most child assaults happen, there were list of protestant pastors in the Southern USA convicted of child sex crimes recently and it was 200 pages long.
I've often heard about this, but as a Christiancel, I honestly found it a little bit too brutal to believe. I realize it's true now. Those statistics are just sad and disturbing.

"i wanna do a threesome with you and randall" NO WAY HES RATTING HIS PEDO FRIEND OUT

HE SNITCHED ON HIM BUT HE WASN'T A PEDOPHILE

THIS FAG IS A SNITCH AND TRIED TO THROW HIS NON-PEDO FRIEND UNDER THE BUS

50 posts in Incel Discussion for staged nontent.

"Anti-predator medication" :feelshaha: