Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming visual novel game recommendations

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
I need visual novel games that indulge you like Doki Doki Literature Club or Summertime Saga (check it out if you haven't but it's pretty much a CHAD simulator in High School or college)

You literally get to bang your teachers and Stacies while being forced to do interesting tasks both of them are free btw.

Doesn't matter whether It's eroge or regular visual novel it's cool with me.

I need visual novel games that indulge you like Doki Doki Literature Club or Summertime Saga (check it out if you haven't but it's pretty much a CHAD simulator in High School or college)
damn my man we gotta get you something that isn't western garbage
i recommend Hoshizora no Memoria, Chrono Clock, Grisaia no Kajitsu if you want romances with not a lot of plot

damn my man we gotta get you something that isn't western garbage
i recommend Hoshizora no Memoria, Chrono Clock, Grisaia no Kajitsu if you want romances with not a lot of plot
I will check them out, thank you.

Do you like otome visual novels? I'm playing one I quite like right now.

Kore o hon'yaku suru no ni jikan o muda ni shite kudasai

Life and Suffering of Sir Brante. It's not a Chad in highschool simulator and there are no coom material there but I really enjoyed it