Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Virtuesignallingpill: "I maybe a forever aloner Virgin but at least I'm not a toxic Inkwell"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
For one: Do you acknowledge that no woman wants to fuck you? Freely without any "virtue signalling"?
For two: What moral belief system do you follow which you believe gives you the entitlement & right to preside in judgement over others?
For three: Do you acknowledge that your personality has nothing to do with you getting laid?
For four: Do you acknowledge that everyone & I mean everyone has something called "freedom of speech"?
For five: What you call misogyny do you accept others can call it polemics against the matriarchy?
For six: What you call hate do you accept that others can call it hostilities?
For seven: Do you acknowledge that your belief system is casuistry & sophistry?

More to come. Now the articles.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/30/opinion/sunday/virtue-signaling.html (weak argument but acknowledges the vanity behind the virtue signalling)

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/20/virtue-signalling-putdown-passed-sell-by-date (in defence of virtue signalling - a pathetic attempt)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2701968/virtue-signalling-meaning-origin-examples/ (definition only)

https://www.ft.com/content/cf4d3d5c-7129-11e9-bf5c-6eeb837566c5 (a critic lamenting the truth of being called out on narcissism, vanity & virtue signalling... cry me a river)

https://www.newstatesman.com/politi...rtue-signalling-are-trying-stigmatise-empathy (The problem with Virtue signallers is that they end up using "feigned empathy" to push through draconian & authoritarian attitudes & laws aka lawfare based on "muh fee fees" - This problem is prevalent on the Left BUT I have seen the Right try & use it to push through indefinite draconian laws much to my chagrin as a former RWA)

https://quillette.com/2019/09/02/vi...-civilization-would-be-impossible-without-it/ (the problem with Virtue Signallers is that they deliberately lack a sense of self awareness meaning that they're so full of their own shit that they deliberately fail to see other peoples points of view)

Day 4: Just finished reading the whole post

Man I hate virtue signallers.

casuistry & sophistry, - nice to know what those mean. Bluepillers are full of them.

and what exactly does "toxic" even mean? Seems like some lazy ad hominem

Day 4: Just finished reading the whole post
I read most of it in a few minutes.

Man I hate virtue signallers.

casuistry & sophistry, - nice to know what those mean. Bluepillers are full of them.

and what exactly does "toxic" even mean? Seems like some lazy ad hominem

I read most of it in a few minutes.

They want us to shut up & be good little slaves.

There's no such things as Female Involuntary Celibates.

When we do complain about Lookism, heightism, ableism, racism, cacophobia we are summarily silenced.

Last edited:
what is their logic for why non-blackpilled incels don't get laid? We are only a small minority of incels

They have none. They don't give a shit. They want you to suffer in silence. When a foid talks about body positivity they clamour to support. When an Incel talks about body positivity they attempt to shut us down.

They have none. They don't give a shit. They want you to suffer in silence. When a foid talks about body positivity they clamour to support. When an Incel talks about body positivity they attempt to shut us down.
yeah exactly, I would love to hear IT's explanation, because on their page it says they only hate blackpilled incels, and not virgin men in general.

yeah exactly, I would love to hear IT's explanation, because on their page it says they only hate blackpilled incels, and not virgin men in general.

They hate virgin men when they step out of THEIR line. Thoroughly psychopathic & sociopathic power madness.

It’s over for them

im falling but not dying

They want us to shut up & be good little slaves.

View attachment 210353
View attachment 210355

There's no such things as Female Involuntary Celibates.

When we do complain about Lookism, heightism, ableism, racism, cacophobia we are summarily silenced.
These stupids fucks never realize there are plenty of incels who show love and are "nontoxic :soy: " people but the problem is that none of that behavior is ever reciprocated. It's not about thinking that we're owed something(because that's not the case), it's about getting equal/fair treatment: something that an incel rarely ever gets. In fact, most incels and low status men in general get taken advantage of shamelessly yet people still have the nerve to paint the men as the villains. What absolute tiresome bullshit. Women are not always innocent nor the victims. People who make these shitty low IQ articles shouldn't be allowed to use the internet because they have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

Last edited:
Most of IT is virgin but at least not inkwell xd

The virtue signalling is off the charts... What moral guide does she have which says that she's better than us all because she supposedly follows those actions other than our natural feelings.

What if she doesn't have a disability?

What if you're hurting those who cause you pain? Would she have condemned Spartacus? Deny/Dismiss/Downplay/Dampen that's their tactics.

Last edited:

This is for you. All those Anti Incels.