Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Virtue-signaling foids

• Thread starter perpetual anger
  • Start date
perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
White whores: “Black Lives Matter. No justice, no peace. #RipGeorgeFloyd #JusticeforGeorgeFloyd. White men are so privileged and disgusting human beings. They’re literally the devil.”

Also white virtue-signaling whores: “I only like white boys:ahegao: black boys? Ew, they’re ghetto and always loud. Not my type.”

as a blackcel, this just enrages me how hypocritical women are. This also applies to all women not just white women.

repeal the 19th, and enslave women again. Their mentality is what’s driving this already shit country, to the fucking grave.

TLDR: i accidentally went on Twitter and saw a bunch of virtue-signaling sluts, during the time of George Floyd, who wouldn’t give blackcels like me the time of day.

only Tyrone lives matter, foids do not have blackcels in mind when they mindlessly spout BLM. sub5 = invisible to foids

Damn you're really a OG then. What abour baraka mkray? He was a blackcel and had autism and killed himself. I miss him. He was friends with oreo man
Yea, remember that guy too but I only heard of him through incel TV. Also liked watching heedandsucceed as well as saint hamudi. The youtube blackpill community is much more relaxed than the forums imo.

Even Hitler would be worried at how racist these hoes are:feelscry:
Hitler wasn’t racist. He just knew the importance of genetics and wanted future men to have an easier life than he did—remember he was homeless because he was ugly. I wish he won:feelsrope:

the world lost ww2:feelscry:
Brutal. We could’ve been supreme Aryans with nice Physiques. But instead we’re ethnics in a world where all foids covertly hates us:feelsrope:

They Like loud disgusting HOT MAN , ofc :foidSoy::feelshaha:

Women just follow trends rather than having a mind of their own.

Hitler wasn’t racist. He just knew the importance of genetics and wanted future men to have an easier life than he did—remember he was homeless because he was ugly. I wish he won:feelsrope:
I don’t and I wouldn’t consider starving people with disorders to death a ‘mercy killing’ like some call the shit he did, that is a slow and painful way to die.

I don’t and I wouldn’t consider starving people with disorders to death a ‘mercy killing’ like some call the shit he did, that is a slow and painful way to die.
Aktion T4 was fine. The retards and crippleds got gassed or shot, not starved.