Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Virtue signaling can end lives

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Was hanging around r/smalldickproblems for obvious reasons and man are they in bad shape over there. I made a very based post (you can see it on the main page of the sub it’s easy to find because it was based) pointing how evil and manipulative the women on that sub were being and many of the users agreed with me. They even said they took some of the advice of women there and put themselves out there and now they are mentally worse off then before jfl. Don’t take females advice ever they are literally incapable of giving helpful advice if you are not a Chad.

I think a lot of guys you hear about committing suicide are dicklets.

"Brooooo you are soooooo bitter! Take a chill pill man. Just because YOU think NO woman In the world prefers a smaller dick doesn’t mean it’s true. " - random retarded coper

I think a lot of guys you hear about committing suicide are dicklets.
Without a doubt. There is literally no path to a happy fulfilling life if you are under 5 inches, hell under 6 inches

Here's a tip, if a girl has advice for you while not willing to give you a chance, it's like someone giving you gasoline and telling you it's water while you're sitting near a lit match.

Jfl at listening to foids, they want all ugly men dead, why tf would u follow their advices tbh

it can ruin societies and hinder progress

Imagine being ugly and following someone who lives on tutorial mode advice. They all give the same “advice” anyways.

"Brooooo you are soooooo bitter! Take a chill pill man. Just because YOU think NO woman In the world prefers a smaller dick doesn’t mean it’s true. " - random retarded coper
"And yes, my dick is 7 inches, but why does it matter to you bro?!!"

Just remember when foids give "advice" or "virtual signal" just ask "will you give me a chance then?"

Watch them suddenly do a 180 lol

jfl to trust them