Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Virginity Loss Age Makes Me Feel Suifuel

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
617970152400005a5a508676

Look at my country Turkey. I'm 18 already KHHV. First handhold is at kindergarten. First kiss is at elementary school or middle school. First sex is at high school. I missed them all. Its over. If I die nobody will come to my funeral either. I hope I die soon.

Last edited:
We are a minority indeed

real age would be the age from that -2 years for guys and -5 for toilets

In the west the foids lose their virginity in elementary school, the really shy introverted ones In middle school
About guys, being KHHV after the age of 12-13 is considered weird af and being a virgin after hs means its a wrap for you and you’re basically repulsive to even 0/10 landwhales and if you are KHHV after hs you’re not even part of the human species and even low tier normies will mock the shit out of you

KHHV after 18=you’re certified 2/10 at best and if you think otherwise you need to stop coping
:feelsohgod:

Never began for you buddy boyo, KHHV after 18=2/10 at best in the eyes of toilets

ovER for all KHHVs after 13, nevER began for KHHVs after 18:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
I'm not going to give up just yet though. I cope with the fact that I was a basement dweller in high school even though normies ask me to hang out with them but I rejected their offers bc I'd rather go to the gym instead :feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope:

It’s ovER
Even if we somehow wake up tomorrow as 10/10 7ft gigachads, the moment toilets will realize we are KHHV it’s GG for us (and all KHHVs stick out like sore thumbs with our behavior around foids, even virgins are obvious to spot let alone KHHVs)

Its fucking ovER buddy boyos, it’s ovER, nothing can save us, we missed our train and we are stuck in inceldom and misery :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

wtf gripmaxxing isnt even worse than average he still has time lol

brazil 17, mexico 18.. seems like bullshit

So how are you KHHV then if foids were randomly hugging you? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: WHY ARE YOU LARPING AS KHHV WHEN YOU ARE NOT?!?!?

FAKECEL DETECTED :chad::banhammer:

@SlayerSlayer
@Robtical
@Caesercel
@Dregster
@PPEcel
they never hugged me unfortunately and yes I am a khhv :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

older than all of these :feelscry:

Imagine being mogged by Japan hikikomoricels and CURRYCELS at fucking losing virginity age

What a clown world:feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsLSD:

We missed on so many things :fuk:

Jfl at 15 in Iceland. Everyone there is a 6'5 giga chad, so makes sense.

I think many lose it to whores but don't admit it.

Cope stats. They lose it much earlier

Cope, as you said nigga you are fucking COPING

If you were attractive to foids they would directly ask you out to go with them, i had that emomaxxed chad in my classroom, he had the weirdest behavior and was borderline autistic with how he acted yet at least 10 different toilets from our school were simping for him, randomly hugging him (one even hugged him when he was sitting and she had big boobs and she hugged his face with her boobs):feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: complimenting his face and going full teehee when he was around (he had multiple GFs and obviously wasnt a virgin despite his autistic attention seeking behavior)

If you didn’t had that experience, foids find you unattractive period KHHV after hs=2/10:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Virgin loss stats are false on Brazil, there it is 14 minimum and we can even lower to 13 to females, altough the general rule is 14 both for male and female (at 13 must of the females are already having sexual contact, sex or not, which includes blowjob)