Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Virginia teen shot dead by ex-boyfriend in murdER-suicide, weeks aftER seeking “no-contact ordER” against him

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Seeing as though women select male sexual partnERs primarily in accordance to the critERia of “pERsonality”, and incels are only sexless due to their “bad pERsonality”,

Then going by that logic, the man who shot dead his ex-girlfriend and then latER killed himself, must have had a “good pERsonality” to be able to attract hER in the first place.

(It’s totally NOT possible that women don’t give a fuck about pERsonality and that she was attracted to him primarily for his good looks and/or money, haha don’t be a misogynistic inkwell).

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

8BDF8959 CEB5 49BD 9928 AD65D22E27C0

Its obvious by now that personality is the least thing that matters

why does she look like that

The boyfriend was black, wasn't he?

The boyfriend was black, wasn't he?
If they don't tell you his name or show you his picture it's usually a nigger.
But the suicide and the fact they're teens gave me some doubt because niggers don't care about going to jail, it's their natural habitat, filled with family and friends. So I looked it up:

TLDR: Burn the coal pay the toll

Holly shit she's ugly, how can someone even be desperate enough to hit on that thing wtf.

Personality mogged shower mogged and quite possibly confidence mogged

But the suicide and the fact they're teens gave me some doubt because niggers don't care about going to jail, it's their natural habitat, filled with family and friends. So I looked it up:

View attachment 951821

the girl kinda looks like a taco muncher tbh, i dont think she's white
Holly shit she's ugly, how can someone even be desperate enough to hit on that thing wtf.
nigs will fuck anything that isn't black

One less usless toilet, good riddance

Castle Rock v. Gonzales vibes

View attachment 951821

WhERe did you find these photos? What’s the evidence that the niggER in these photos was hER ex?

View attachment 951821

Yeah, you're absolutely right. The suicide is uncharacteristically Black, but it does happen sometimes. Like the Black toilet that accidentally killed her cousin after playing with a gun and then killed herself, but usually Niggers think that they can somehow escape. I'm surprised that she was evER attracted to him in the first place, old Tinder state show that White toilets are extremely loyal to their race and that toilets of all races avoid Black men... Now we know why (looks).

WhERe did you find these photos? What’s the evidence that the niggER in these photos was hER ex?

Good point, White toilets are the most loyal of all toilets by race (to their race, they still cheat on White Chad with another White Chad). Somehow a White toilet dating a Non-White just seems alien to me.

Oh, that explains the above. She is indeed one of the ugliest toilets (face wise), bodily she's average to below average.

Seeing as though women select male sexual partnERs primarily in accordance to the critERia of “pERsonality”, and incels are only sexless due to their “bad pERsonality”,

Then going by that logic, the man who shot dead his ex-girlfriend and then latER killed himself, must have had a “good pERsonality” to be able to attract hER in the first place.

(It’s totally NOT possible that women don’t give a fuck about pERsonality and that she was attracted to him primarily for his good looks and/or money, haha don’t be a misogynistic inkwell).

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

View attachment 951684
damn she's ugly too

Twitter his name is Crony Monk

Shieee we ain't got no time for no comments

That's what happens when you play with someone's emotions and walk away like a whore. Restraining order, or whatever no-contact shit that is, is not going to save you. Foids love to create faux outrages with restraining orders. Love it when their outrages become a reality. Fucking worthless, soulless scumbags.

all guys who cant get foids just arent good people.

all guys who cant get foids just arent good people.

Agreed, the univERse works in a mannER of 100% fairness, justice and equality, whERe evERy single good pERson is rewarded with a fulfilling life and evERy single bad pERson is punished with a life of pain/suffERing.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

View attachment 951684
Nigger will nog

View attachment 951821

imagine my shock
Vsodwpuju5zb1

View attachment 951821

Hahahaha...I knew it. God fucking damnit. At least this coalburner paid the toll.

That's what happens when you play with someone's emotions and walk away like a whore. Restraining order, or whatever no-contact shit that is, is not going to save you. Foids love to create faux outrages with restraining orders. Love it when their outrages become a reality. Fucking worthless, soulless scumbags.
No doubt that's exactly what happened but he's black so white female worshippers will see him as a bad guy who just randomly "chimped" out including the bluepill cucks on here.

Of course as a black man it's not like he has emotions and was being psychologically abused by this whore.

Many such cases...this bitch knew exactly what she was doing she was playing games with this guy but didn't expect him to go as far as killing her. Cucked mainstream media will never let that part of the story get out though.

Hawley’s father, John Hawley, said his daughter was being intimidated by her ex — but mostly kept it secret from her family.

“She was getting that full rainbow of experience. We didn’t know that. She didn’t tell us that,” he lamented.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back