Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based virgin women aren't "pure" or "perfect"

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
of course women who aren't virgins are trash and they are disgusting

but in my opinion also virgin women are sluts and they deserve to kill themselves like the women who aren't virgins

I'll explain why. Even a woman who is virgin is filled with ego-boosting from simps, unlike virgin ugly males, so all the simping makes also a virgin woman a slut, because she has around a lot of dicks that want to fill all her holes

Just chain random women to your basement theory solves this problem.

Just chain random women to your basement theory solves this problem.
ok, my mom approved that I can have sexual slaves, now I only need to buy them in the Dark Web :feelsLSD:

of course women who aren't virgins are trash and they are disgusting

but in my opinion also virgin women are sluts and they deserve to kill themselves like the women who aren't virgins

I'll explain why. Even a woman who is virgin is filled with ego-boosting from simps, unlike virgin ugly males, so all the simping makes also a virgin woman a slut, because she has around a lot of dicks that want to fill all her holes
Just use nazi avi theory in order to solve inceldom theory

Still better than non virgin foids

foids are narssist piece of shit, they are raised by cucks that spoil them by giving everything they want and allow them to ride cock caraosal.

Virgin women are seeking for Chad's dick as much as non-virgin foids do