Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

virgin shaming and the use of incel as an offense proves the oppression and marginalization that incel suffers

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
If incels don't exist and aren't oppressed then why is there virgin shaming in every social media in every social group?
Why use incel as an offense? It is evident that our society is obsessed with sex and sexual power, those who do not have it are marginalized
Incel is indeed a victim of humiliation and even microaggressions
I'm not a very emotional guy but society's hypocrisy on this subject makes my blood boil a little, now that incels know each other in tribes it was all a misunderstanding

Last edited:
I despise normfags

its degeneration dude, if we lived in a civilization less degenerate virginity/celibate wouldn't be seen as a bad thing

It's a culturally systemic means of victimizing disadvantaged men, and we deserve to have reparations for the suffering normscum and foids have put us through.