Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Virgin posts in his college's subreddit about his frustration, gets typical useless normie advice + mocked relentlessly

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
JFL. It's like watching the Titanic sink and not being able to do anything about it.

He says,

I don't think i'm entitled to it.
It just pisses me off that it seems like a game where everyone else knows the rules. What in that comment I just posted set you off?
And you know what? I didn't really have a teenage life, where apparently everyone was supposed to navigate the waters of dating. I could very well mentally still be 14. What, is that a problem? Is it my fault that I didnt develop at the same time as everyone else? You people keep saying that development happens at different paces for different people, then you dismiss people who don't follow the same path!
Please help me out here. Tell me how the hell I should improve myself in this mindset and not be jealous at people for having meaningless sex in college.

People tell him,

You almost act as if you’re entitled to it, which is honestly ridiculous. You sound like you’re 14 bro.

Desperation is so off-putting to a girl and it makes complete sense. Look at yourself in the mirror and critically examine yourself. Could you lose some weight? Do you need a fresh haircut / shave? Are your clothes clean? Do you take showers daily and use cologne? After we get the physical aspects out of the way, look at your character. If you stay in your room 24/7 and never go out, then that makes perfect sense why you haven't lost your V-card yet. Again, I can't stress enough, when you come off super desperate, most girls are going to turn you down before you even open your mouth.

just download tinder
/thread

THEN HE CREATES ANOTHER THREAD ASKING, "Does sex at parties ever happen?" and writes,

I'm honestly kinda sick of the jokes. Does it happen or not? I feel completely worthless being a virgin and I really just can't stand people talking about sex in such a blase, nonchalant way like there's no weight to it.

Normie mocks him and says,

If you have to ask, it probably won't happen to you.

JFL AT NORMIES! I FEEL ENRAGED JUST READING THIS THREAD!

Someone fucking PM this guy the URL to our forums already.

Normies say girls turn down guys solely because they are desperate and lonely like its not an extremely bitchy thing to do.

Would people react the same way if jobs refuse to hire people because they are too poor?

Redditors fit mass graves like a hand to a glove.

My fucking college keeps sending out robo emails about if you're depressed go to the counseling center.

They should instead have a 2D Public Awareness Campaign so everyone knows there's an animefu waiting for them, they just need to find her.

Anime is the best therapy.

more importantly, someone rent the new Van of Peace (tm)

Dude, chill the fuck out. It's college, some people have sex, some don't. From the two posts you've made it reeks of desperation and it's just weird (and pro-tip: girls can sense desperation from a mile away and it's a turn off). I was a virgin going into NEU last year, but I didn't make a big deal out of it and lost my virginity in the first month.

For some reason I want to slap the shit out of the guy who wrote this. Probably a 5'7 whitecel, who tries to dress like a fratboy, but doesn't realize that being 170lbs of fat doesn't look good in chubbies.

For some reason I want to slap the shit out of the guy who wrote this. Probably a 5'7 whitecel, who tries to dress like a fratboy, but doesn't realize that him being 170lbs of fat doesn't look good in chubbies.
I love how guys here call every guy a "cel" even when theyre normies.

I mean, you asked for my opinion and then told me I’m wrong, so. Maybe hang with better friends? I really couldn’t care less and know most of my friends feel the same way, virginity is a dumb social construct.

Jesus Christ......

Normal people don't create accounts on reddit, at worst they browse for specific topics like sports or video game subreddits

I even have a mental habit of noting weird-looking foids as "-cels": " matroncel", "beakcel".

You're not entitled to it bro'
It's nothing special anyway
You can live a perfectly happy life without it

Meanwhile
tenor.gif

this legit ruined my day. I'm about to invite him here if he hasn't roped already. Those fucking cunts deserve to be burned alive.

Meanwhile
tenor.gif
I legit died for 5 minutes laughing at this gif

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

INVITATION LINK

Suifuel for any incels about to enter College/Uni hoping to ascend at parties. Megacope, any guys below 5/10 will have a hard time ascending literally anywhere.

alright I messaged him. Be nice if he joins.

sigh Send him the link boys.
Normies are cruel for no damn reason, but this isn't surprising. Being ugly and awkward is enough for them to feel justified in mocking and humiliating you. They ask why incels are so hateful yet ignore their own shitty behavior. Our hatred for society didn't materialize out of nowhere, we didn't come out of the womb hateful.

sigh Send him the link boys.
Normies are cruel for no damn reason, but this isn't surprising. Being ugly and awkward is enough for them to feel justified in mocking and humiliating you. They ask why incels are so hateful yet ignore their own shitty behavior. Our hatred for society didn't materialize out of nowhere, we didn't come out of the womb hateful.
Agreed brother.
alright I messaged him. Be nice if he joins.
You're a good guy, doing the Lord's work

I utterly despise normalfags. May I live long enough to see this society burn.

girls can smell desperation. more like they have eyes and can see ugliness. you think if a 10/10 chad acted desperate they would care? also why do guys always have to do this song and dance? all guys want to fuck you girls its the only reason they talk to you unless you work together, so why should guys put a up a front like pretending they don't care about sleeping with you in some retarded reverse psychology bullshit?

Girls don't date guys who reek of desperation. Guys reek of desperation because girls don't date them.

Error: cannot escape loop.

My fucking college keeps sending out robo emails about if you're depressed go to the counseling center.

True? Seems really odd, if they know that so many are depressed to the point of robomails then why they dont' address the quality of life issues that underly the premise of their emails?

True? Seems really odd, if they know that so many are depressed to the point of robomails then why they dont' address the quality of life issues that underly the premise of their emails?

They want to get these niggas in the center to put them on a list to send to the ZOG.

They don't give a fuck.

Ive never seen a post of "advice" that is so extremely bluepilled its ridiculous until now =

"Desperation is so off-putting to a girl and it makes complete sense. Look at yourself in the mirror and critically examine yourself. Could you lose some weight? Do you need a fresh haircut / shave? Are your clothes clean? Do you take showers daily and use cologne? After we get the physical aspects out of the way, look at your character. If you stay in your room 24/7 and never go out, then that makes perfect sense why you haven't lost your V-card yet. Again, I can't stress enough, when you come off super desperate, most girls are going to turn you down before you even open your mouth."

Why is it so hard for normies to understand that ugly people exist? Is it so hard to understand that we have tried everything that they constantly jam down our throats? Look normies, some people in this world are ugly. We know we are ugly, weve tried everything, all we want is some sort of woman to give us a chance.
Normies say girls turn down guys solely because they are desperate and lonely like its not an extremely bitchy thing to do.

Would people react the same way if jobs refuse to hire people because they are too poor?
Normies love to use the " creepy and desperate vibes" because they will have no other excuse to give, and they certainly dont want to agree its because we are ugly
more importantly, someone rent the new Van of Peace (tm)
van of peace =?
virginity is a dumb social construct
if virginity was a dumb social construct, then more men and women would be virgins then, right normies?

Meanwhile
tenor.gif
Normies act like its normal for ugly men to have to suffer day in and day out because no female will ever want them and put a brave face out in society and act like everythings fine when its not. But i guess its no surprise, they are just like the cucked government who act like they care about people with all the mental health program bullshit and all of the other cucky programs, but the only reason why they want people to stop offing themselves is because less tax money for them
girls can smell desperation. more like they have eyes and can see ugliness. you think if a 10/10 chad acted desperate they would care? also why do guys always have to do this song and dance? all guys want to fuck you girls its the only reason they talk to you unless you work together, so why should guys put a up a front like pretending they don't care about sleeping with you in some retarded reverse psychology bullshit?
plenty of chads act desperate, its because chad is chad, hes good looking, the "desperate vibes" dont apply to chad.

Last edited:
Yeah the generic normie 'advises' are getting old, it goes like that.

>Be autist 5'2 balding currycel
>reddit I'm not happy about college life
>omg its your fault you got a bad personality
>Be acting like everyone else
>Insulted by girls
>omg reddit how do I get a girlfriend
>bro ur just desperate
>but im funny and 'confident'
>ur not entitled to oxygen you know

As you can see the so called advises always lead to a dead end rendering them useless.

These babbling cucks treat the loss of virginity as an admission to be seen an all around good person and vice versa, all while denying or ignoring the artificial importance of which they give the biggest importance too, it's purposful disengenuity and cunningness at its most vicious, to these people it's all your fault and you deserve it. "bro stop being desperate bro virginity doesn't matter bro"
Then
"Have you gotten on a diet yet fat fuck, have you cleaned your room, have you shaved virgin loser haha"
They equate being a male virginity with the devil all while claiming it doesn't matter, if you make people out to be monsters then you deserve every lashing of them at you.

May these people burn in the deepest pits of hell if such a place even exists.
Redditors fit mass graves like a hand to a glove.

Last edited:
Normscum. I fucking hate normscum.

>Look at yourself in the mirror and critically examine yourself. Could you lose some weight? Do you need a fresh haircut / shave? Are your clothes clean? Do you take showers daily and use cologne? After we get the physical aspects out of the way, look at your character.

This guy seems pretty blackpilled for a normie, his advice was just look better and leave the house, as if he knows attraction is >90% looks.

I mean he's asking for sex advice from guys who regularly post on Reddit aka he wants advice from low value men who can barely get sex themselves in the first place. What did he expect? No one will tell him the simple truth that he's just an ugly mf :feelscry:

This post exemplifies why I love the "NPC" meme so much, even if some view it as forced.

They're all just spitting out the same predictable lines, making the same predictable assumptions, all using a lack of any actual logic. They wouldn't have spit out any of these lines if they just stopped to think critically for a second about the words that were coming out of their mouths, which is what makes them NPCs.

Jesus, that was frustrating to read. That school will be shot up eventually, and I wouldn't blame or disagree with the person who does it.

Why is it so hard for normies to understand that ugly people exist? Is it so hard to understand that we have tried everything that they constantly jam down our throats? Look normies, some people in this world are ugly. We know we are ugly, weve tried everything, all we want is some sort of woman to give us a chance.

Well you see this behaviour by norms in every regard..

1. refugees won't hurt the EU few years ago - Now waking up to it.
2. be confident yet discounting all the times being confident didn't work for themselves
3. many attractive don't realize its benefits until they get old and lose it

A lot of it is reinforcing a positivism in their minds. It is very similar to religious thought (aka Church scandals) why even acknowledge the bad that will only bring you down? Well until it is too late. So essentially it is a form of self-survival mode.

If youre 18+ and a virgin youre entitled to sex.

We got a new user boys :feelsautistic:

This just goes to show that no one truly cares about our problems

Well you see this behaviour by norms in every regard..

1. refugees won't hurt the EU few years ago - Now waking up to it.
2. be confident yet discounting all the times being confident didn't work for themselves
3. many attractive don't realize its benefits until they get old and lose it

A lot of it is reinforcing a positivism in their minds. It is very similar to religious thought (aka Church scandals) why even acknowledge the bad that will only bring you down? Well until it is too late. So essentially it is a form of self-survival mode.
just lol at religion

If I wasn't such a lazy cunt I'd have logged in my reddit account to tell him to go ER. That's probably the best advice he can get there anyway

Normies love to use the " creepy and desperate vibes" because they will have no other excuse to give, and they certainly dont want to agree its because we are ugly
Exactly, all those unhelpful abstract excuses, "it's because women can sense you're a virgin," "Women do not like guys that do not have confidence in themselves," "You have to act like you do not care" KEK :feelshaha:, just to ignore appearance, one because they do not want to show that they are empty whores, two because they do not want to appear to be bad people, foids live for social validation.

That thread triggered the fuck outta me. College students having sex are acting like it's this rare commodity when an incel brings it up. Acting like capitalists telling him it's a privilege and he shouldn't think about it and all this shit. If a woman asked the same question she wouldn't be shit on that much.
>Look at yourself in the mirror and critically examine yourself. Could you lose some weight? Do you need a fresh haircut / shave? Are your clothes clean? Do you take showers daily and use cologne? After we get the physical aspects out of the way, look at your character.

This guy seems pretty blackpilled for a normie, his advice was just look better and leave the house, as if he knows attraction is >90% looks.

it's cuz the "blackpill" (if by the blackpill it means lookism) isn't a secret or taboo or unusual, it's common sense to most everyone who is a millennial

it's cuz the "blackpill" (if by the blackpill it means lookism) isn't a secret or taboo or unusual, it's common sense to most everyone who is a millennial

No, they still don't understand the blackpill. Not even close. Understanding the blackpill means fully grasping the following:

-Chad doesn't need to lose weight
-Chad doesn't need to have a fresh haircut
-Chad doesn't need to shave
-Chad doesn't need to wear clean clothes
-Chad doesn't need to take showers daily
-Chad doesn't need to use cologne
-Chad doesn't need to have "good character"

Chad still gets daily pussy from any foid that sets eyes on him.