Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Virgin girl is like being followed on incels.co

G

Guest2

@kampman just followed me, and isn't following anyone else (despite being around for almost 2 years), and probably won't follow many others, but I'll always be his first, no matter what, because he first experienced that button on my name, and shows that my value greatly mogs everyone else.

It means nothing if you receive a follow from some used up user who just follows whomever follows him (or her, in the case of @quinn24), because it just means that maybe they saw a post that they liked or something, or they want a follow themselves, but you will NEVER taste the sweet nectar of being followed on incels.co by prime followvirgins while only following one person yourself (@Edmund_Kemper)

I think im done

F0A57034 5785 4956 9149 438C0DEC3299

nice brag

Brutal followerpill

I don't have to follow you. Especially if you don't respect me :cryfeels:
Don't worry once I get 73 followers I will make thread as Prophet Mohammed and you will all commit suicide at the same time and then you will go to Paradise with 72 virgins

Don't worry once I get 73 followers I will make thread as Prophet Mohammed and you will all commit suicide at the same time and then you will go to Paradise with 72 virgins
awesome