Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it worth being religious while being a trucel

There is no such a thing as is it worth it to be religious.
You either are religious or you are not.

The concept of "worth it" doesn't make sense, either you believe or you don't believe.
Metal Gear Solid GIF

Yeah I don’t have the type of mind to be religious tbh. It’s Just incompatible with me

Title. Today I was listening to the radio and I heard some Islamic foid go on and on about “gratitude” which I just see as some form of Stockholm syndrome. Undeniably my life is complete shit compared to what other people are living while they’re not “moral” and into this gratitude cope or religious.

If you’ve got nothing, what can you really be grateful for? Surely intense suffering such as trauma from bullying and family would make you resentful, a reflection of how you were treated? Having no friends, social circle, mistreated for non NT etc. very very little to be grateful for.

Trying to be grateful for how you were ruthlessly punished by your environment it feels incredibly dishonest and weird. Gratitude cope only works if you have a decent life already.

I feel it’s so cuckish to be grateful for being mistreated. I don’t want to be more accepting. I wish I had the power to change my life so it can become normal. I don’t want to be docile, accepting and passive. I don’t want to be those copers.

But some chads and stacies rope for some reason. Point standing that they experienced highs that I will never in my lifetime experience.

Religion is basically based on being grateful to whatever god or something.
Religion was made by normies.

I guess it can be a coping mechanism