Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Virgin friend got an arranged marriage with hot Indian girl & then he fucked his work colleagues

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
So my friend who is an average Indian guy was incel. He would get not interests from girls or any tinder matches.

He got an arranged marriage with a hot Indian girl from India.

2 of his white girl colleagues who had no sexual feeling toward him before actually fucked him after they knew he was married.

Has anyone heard similar stories?

Bullshit IT lurker. If true he isn’t an Incel and fucking mogs me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

So my friend who is an average Indian guy was incel. He would get not interests from girls or any tinder matches.

2 of his white girl colleagues who had no sexual feeling toward him before actually fucked him after they knew he was married.

Bullshit IT lurker. If true he isn’t an Incel and fucking mogs me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Cope, preselection pill is everything. :blackpill:

@Transcended Trucel

this is Legit thing. Women like men who already have a foid, similar to how employers like job applicants who already have jobs. It has to do with having demand, passing a preselection process by someone else, also curiosity why'd they hire/fuck this man.

this is Legit thing. Women like men who already have a foid, similar to how employers like job applicants who already have jobs. It has to do with having demand, passing a preselection process by someone else, also curiosity why'd they hire/fuck this man.

[UWSL]Another reason why trucels should reject their ugly, mentally ill looksmatches: if trucel gets a foid out of his league, both foids and men will respect you more.[/UWSL]

I've heard a similar report from a Western guy. It was in a video from the manosphere though, so the authenticity is questionable.

Basically the guy just got married, expressed dissatisfaction with his sex life, and out of the blue female strangers were offering him sex apparently for no reason.

It was like female all over the world conspired to refuse sex to bachelors, but once a guy got married, it was pussy buffet. As if women organized a customer service or something : "oh you got married but are not satisfied? Let us fix that" :feelshaha:

I've long thought there is some kind of a worldwide sex-haver conspiracy, but it's hard to believe it would go that far.

Last edited:
Was he goodlooking/tall?

fake and suck your mum. troll

Nice anecdote but never seen it in real life myself

I've seen it a few times at my prev job - one of the guys in my team was a nerd/low tier normie (shit face, but tall) and once he got married and then got a kid, three (!) other foids from the office started showing interest in him.

My only _logical_ explanation to this (if logic can be applied to foids at all) is that at some point in life foids may prefer discretion, especially with workplace affairs. They know that if they hook up with either a young office Chad or a lonely incel, the chance is that everyone will soon know about it. If they hook up with a married dude, this will more likely stay very transactional, between them.

Of course this does not cancel any other explanation, just one of them

He should be stoned or hanged for adultery.