Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Virgin, but not incel" ITard tries to leverage his incels.is ban to get a pity fuck.

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

That don't make a lot of sense
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220928 132906 Chrome

So far, that's going about as well as you expect.

He's the architect of his own friendzone. Who'd have thought it?

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xpgnmr/i_was_banned_from_incelsis/

Does anyone know his account name ?

Does anyone know his account name ?
It's Alexander something - made a bluepilled retarded post where he knew exactly what he was getting into... :feelsjuice:

And is now fishing for sympathy from fellow ITcels because of it. :feelskek:

I went on a forum dedicated to people with the opposite opinion to me, spouted my opinion instead of keeping quiet, and was banned! :horror: How could this have happened?!?!

I went on a forum dedicated to people with the opposite opinion to me, spouted my opinion instead of keeping quiet, and was banned! :horror: How could this have happened?!?!
if you go on inceltears and try to drop blackpills they will immediately ban you

:feelskek:

"You don't wana know how bad I got insulted"

"cuck, stupid, idiot, faggot"

LOLOLOLOLOL

"You don't wana know how bad I got insulted"

"cuck, stupid, idiot, faggot"

LOLOLOLOLOL
To be fair, most reddit users would need a trigger warning for "faggot"...

HAAHAHAHAAHHA JFL.

"This post was deleted" :lul:

Its very import to keep soys like this out of our forum because they will betray us if they will ever get a pussy, even if it will be fat old and ugly pussy.

Hey guys look at me, I’m a 26 year old virgin but I’m totally not an incel because I respect women!

C-c-can I have some pussy now? P-p-please?

That guy is in denial, like most of the virgins that comment on IT

If a man is a virgin after his late teens/early 20's, he is an INCEL (as in the official meaning INvoluntary CELibate) ---- relationships and sex are things that SIMPLY HAPPEN for reasonably attractive guys without having to pay. There is no technique, gimmick, or science to it

26 years old Virgin,over for him.

Meanwhile his 15 year old looksmatch is getting rimmed by Chad.But he blames himself and feels bad to hate toilets :feelskek:

That guy is in denial, like most of the virgins that comment on IT

If a man is a virgin after his late teens/early 20's, he is an INCEL (as in the official meaning INvoluntary CELibate) ---- relationships and sex are things that SIMPLY HAPPEN for reasonably attractive guys without having to pay. There is no technique, gimmick, or science to it
This is a black pill in itself. The fact that relationship are simply happening around us, without game, holding frame or some other bullshit.

what does he gain by respecting women?

I told him to get a job he refused.I told him to move out from his parents he refused.I told him to approach foids he refused.No one can comprehend that you can't call yourself an incel if you haven't tried everything and still failed.

He is in a denial to try but wanting to get pity part. Bluepilled as can be,not understanding what women want (looks,money ,status).When I called him a cuck and a pathetic loser he jumped on IT for some petting and beautiful lies like a dog.I hope he will try to change his life honestly.

So he made an IT thread, and he got few answers but you know what? His life will still be as miserable as ours because no women will fuck him in next month/year/decade.
But somehow women refusing him sex for decades is not women fault lol xD
Soyciety really castrated him and now they will treat him like looser.
Good job soy:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
You don't get banned for having different opinion here u get banned for being a fakecel nigga

It's Alexander something - made a bluepilled retarded post where he knew exactly what he was getting into... :feelsjuice:

And is now fishing for sympathy from fellow ITcels because of it. :feelskek:
Hes coping in a different way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back