Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL VIOLENT CLASHES between US-backed ARAB TRIBES and US-backed SDF (PKK) in Zeban, Deir Ezzor

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

@Osman279 Fighting for the same interests of certain nations. Meanwhile, they're looking the infighting on their warplanes... doing absolutely nothing, but letting them bled.

His aim is dogshit even a foid can aim better

His aim is dogshit even a foid can aim better
You know they're fighting for the Coalition, right? It's so fucking funny, they are being supported by the Western-backed FSA (other tribes cheering the fucking Coalition... yes, it's so pathetic if you think about it :dafuckfeels: ) while they're clashing against... guess who? Another Kurdish group (imposing their own control over a 100% Arab area, wtf?) backed by the same murderers who transport stolen oil to neighboring countries. Taxpayer's money being put on work.

Retards and hypocrites, I hope they all suffer slow deaths. This will bring nothing but bolstering the ranks from that "defeated" group.

Last edited:
Unsurprisingly the Arab tribes are kicking Kurdish ass even with all the weaponry they got handed. I think Abu Anas’s men will lay low for now watching and securing their sleeper cells.

Not the best Individual movement Techniques, soldier equipment, or PB defense (I think they are defending?)

Not the best Individual movement Techniques, soldier equipment, or PB defense (I think they are defending?)
Yup. Usually, the PKK infantry is supported by a Humvee or a pickup. Their few M-ATVs are only used for propaganda stunts.

Unsurprisingly the Arab tribes are kicking Kurdish ass even with all the weaponry they got handed. I think Abu Anas’s men will lay low for now watching and securing their sleeper cells.
This is clearly benefiting the group every faction has opposed against. Meanwhile, SDF official media trying pathetic PR stunts by arresting random ""ISIS top-ranking decision-making leaders"" in Hasakah and dubious raids in Arab villages along the Deir Ezzor basin.

Last edited: