Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Violence is what they crave

Acorn

Acorn

ᛟ Omnilone ᛟ
★★★★★

They know what they're doing
I wonder whether they'd give me a chance if i agreed to display the same behaviour (which im more than happy to do so):feelsjuice:

"Treat women like normal people bro:soy: :bluepill: "

This is why i never have sympathy for people who get abused in relationships, they do it to themselves.

It's the female's biological formula.

Step 1. Mess around with fuckboys
Step 2. Settle for a betabux or be a feminist single mother

In the future, she'll dump all of those men. Then she'll message her original first boyfriend to be a provider.

I'm convinced all (or most of) this "bluepill" BS from women is a trap, designed to weed out pussies and losers. It's the same for all this talk about women wanting a "sensitive" man.

If you cry over anything, or admit you went to therapy, or act like a traditional simp, she'll be like "yep, LOSER! And probably GAAYYAAAAYYY!!!" I've been there, many of us bear those scars.

I used to act like that loser prick in the movies who gets the girl by being virtuous, moral, and super-interested in her. Yeah... for all the youngsters, that's a trap. And after they reject you, they'll laugh about you to others.

if i ever got a gf (hard chance) imma treat her like absolute trash :feelsohh:

if i ever got a gf (hard chance) imma treat her like absolute trash :feelsohh:
Won't work because she's only seeking violent behavior from attractive men, it doesnt't work the same way for us

I'm convinced all (or most of) this "bluepill" BS from women is a trap, designed to weed out pussies and losers. It's the same for all this talk about women wanting a "sensitive" man.
If a 6'3 attractive guy cries he's sensitive and in touch with his feelings
If i cry im a gay crybaby pussio

Foids have to create problems for themselves, because they have no real problems.

...and yes, they all crave violence...from Chad only, though.

"Treat women like normal people bro:soy: :bluepill: "

And of course she's subhuman ngl i'm surprised she's not being roasted to hell and back if .org saw her tiktoks ngl she would be called a sub human every single post

And of course she's subhuman ngl i'm surprised she's not being roasted to hell and back if .org saw her tiktoks ngl she would be called a sub human every single post
At the end of the day she still gets Chad and the positive reinforcement outweighs the neagtive reinforcements she gets, aka she cant lose

At the end of the day she still gets Chad and the positive reinforcement outweighs the neagtive reinforcements she gets, aka she cant lose

I know it's brutal cause she looks so fucking sub human like legit i'm not even being biased here she has visible nasio lobial folds showing her eyes are rounded as fuck her entire skull and cranium is infantile guess i'm more black pilled than most black pillers tbqh cause aint no fucking way she's above a 5 base of the picture op posted

i wanna shit in her mouth so much she strangles and die on my shit

I know it's brutal cause she looks so fucking sub human like legit i'm not even being biased here she has visible nasio lobial folds showing her eyes are rounded as fuck her entire skull and cranium is infantile guess i'm more black pilled than most black pillers tbqh cause aint no fucking way she's above a 5 base of the picture op posted
Her looksmatch is Paragon on here

View attachment 1178641
I wonder whether they'd give me a chance if i agreed to display the same behaviour (which im more than happy to do so):feelsjuice:
And yet these are the same pieces of "human" shit who refuse to date single men because "toO DanGErOUs"

They always seem to regret it eventually, don't they? After they've been ran through. Then they'll just settle down with the exact kind of guy they laughed at, to raise Chad's children for him.

They always seem to regret it eventually, don't they? After they've been ran through. Then they'll just settle down with the exact kind of guy they laughed at, to raise Chad's children for him.
I dont think they regret it, just because they've now chosen to get with the type of guy they've been mocking for years doesn't mean that they regret their younger years
I think they see it as a rebellious hoe phase in their lives which they think every foid should experience atleast once
That is what "living life" means to them

I dont think they regret it, just because they've now chosen to get with the type of guy they've been mocking for years doesn't mean that they regret their younger years
I think they see it as a rebellious hoe phase in their lives which they think every foid should experience atleast once
That is what "living life" means to them
Fair. That's a much better way of putting it. Some claim to regret it, but they really don't. "Living life" jfl.

Why they always go for bad boys then complain when they get disabled from being beaten up or get killed?

View attachment 1178641
THIS IS WHY I KEEP SAYING EVERY INCEL AND NORMIE MALE NEED TO START HARASSING GIVING THESE SLUTS ROUGH GRAPE! (In game!!!!)

and people still want modern women aside from a pump and dump

Men echo that shit more than foids. LMAO!

I honestly wouldn't have problems with their entitled and 'rebellious' hoe phase if they were ostracized and made to starve to death.

I honestly wouldn't have problems with their entitled and 'rebellious' hoe phase if they were ostracized and made to starve to death.
I wouldn't have a problem with it if they indulged in their hoe phase with me:feelsjuice:

View attachment 1178641

I mean, you can't accuse this one of manipulation or gaslighting.

She's telling it like it is.