Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Violence] Does anyone else goes to BESTGORE and watches pictures and videos of sexual disasters?

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Its one of my best copes. Watching other people getting severely injured while having sex makes me feel so good. Most of the videos are about faggots and foids who stick dildos or bulbs or anything they can find so deep in their holes that it refuses to come out and then they have to seek immediate medical help. Also there are videos of sex havers falling off tall buildings during crazy sex and also foids biting off the penises of normies during rough blowjobs. It makes me glad that I'm not sexually active.

I dont like it, too chtonic

i mean I'm not that edgy, but I've already seen my fair share of gore vids

Yes bro, this remind me how fucked up is the world

I watch videos on crazy shit. But only for ragefeul as it shows a lot of degenerate shit. Especially the slutty category.

Not the sexual shit but I do like to watch the deaths ones as I Am curious about death and what happens to consciousness.

sexual disaster? wtf is that? You know what, on second thought I don't want to know.

Bestgore is blocked here
sexual disaster? wtf is that? You know what, on second thought I don't want to know.
I'm going to need some keywords to research this concept further...

Apparently "sexual disaster" is one... Others?
Its one of my best copes. Watching other people getting severely injured while having sex makes me feel so good. Most of the videos are about faggots and foids who stick dildos or bulbs or anything they can find so deep in their holes that it refuses to come out and then they have to seek immediate medical help. Also there are videos of sex havers falling off tall buildings during crazy sex and also foids biting off the penises of normies during rough blowjobs. It makes me glad that I'm not sexually active.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back