Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Villagers feed off carcasses after hundreds of elephants die mysteriously in Botswana

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
Hundreds of healthy elephants suddenly drop dead all at the same time for unknown reasons, and these people start eating the meat. 200 IQ.

Meanwhile US niggas are eating big macs and chili cheese fries and complaining. They need to see this and appreciate the fact that they would've been doing this if the cumskins didn't interfere like they always do.

Africa looks like hell
they literally just sit and chill in a bunch of flesh

That's disgusting as fuck ngl

Localized celibacy

How is this 200 IQ? The absolute last thing I would do if hundreds of animals of some species died suddenly and mysteriously would be to eat the fucking flesh.

You'd think with Ebola and all of these other fucking viruses and diseases out there they'd be more cautious about this shit, but nope, niggers gonna nig.

:feelshaha:
Screen Shot 2020 08 28 at 52335 AM copy

2-repeat allele of the MAOA linked to black violence

Aka "the warrior gene"

In the genetics of blacks at a higher rate v other races, can't help themselves & they're literally wired to lash out.

As some ppl say, bully breed dogs are the niggers of dogs, violent tendencies.

Not all but a bigger portion of the race.

Stereotypes are an observation turned caricature or meme.

2-repeat allele of the MAOA linked to black violence

Aka "the warrior gene"

In the genetics of blacks at a higher rate v other races, can't help themselves & they're literally wired to lash out.

As some ppl say, bully breed dogs are the niggers of dogs, violent tendencies.

Not all but a bigger portion of the race.

Stereotypes are an observation turned caricature or meme.

@Salutextm You might want to see this.

I don't know. If you're hungry, you're not going to be picky. Is it really likely that a pathogen would be transmitted through scavenging ?

What is most surprising to me with this story is that people in Africa can be hungry enough to do that. Sounds pretty desperate. I guess the clichés about Africa are not completely wrong.

How is this 200 IQ? The absolute last thing I would do if hundreds of animals of some species died suddenly and mysteriously would be to eat the fucking flesh.

You'd think with Ebola and all of these other fucking viruses and diseases out there they'd be more cautious about this shit, but nope, niggers gonna nig.
Brutal Nig Pill

those carcasses are healthier than american food