Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Vile fantasises

Fifita

Fifita

Self-banned
-
My original post
When i joined here i thought this would be a place for me to cope with fellow Incels . Now i realise that here is really a playground for evil Gays wearing dresses to play out their vile fantasises and fetishes and getting exemptions and released with the excuse i was only joking and i will never do it again and the rest are Pedo worshippers asking for their idol to be released .

My original post
When i joined here i thought this would be a place for me to cope with fellow Incels . Now i realise that here is really a playground for evil Gays wearing dresses to play out their vile fantasises and fetishes and getting exemptions and released with the excuse i was only joking and i will never do it again and the rest are Pedo worshippers asking for their idol to be released .
Take your meds bro

40 % warning . I will save you the trouble make it 100 % . I stand by my words .
Have a nice day / night .

40 % warning . I will save you the trouble make it 100 % . I stand by my words .
Have a nice day / night .
It looked like a recent ban appeal, my bad. I'm moving it to a new thread though.