Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Vietnamese man spends RM70,000 on plastic surgery after he was made fun of at job interview

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Tired of being made fun of and insulted for his appearance, a man in Vietnam decided to go under the knife for a transformation.

The 26-year-old’s plastic surgery journey went viral after he shared videos of his dramatic alteration on TikTok.

Throughout his entire existence, he's been made fun of for his appearance. A job interview where a potential employer laughed at him became the last straw.

He added that his parents were against his wishes but Do went ahead with the procedures that amounted to nearly 400 million dong (RM70,000) of his savings.

He underwent nine major procedures including rhinoplasty, chin implants, porcelain veneers, lip reshaping, double eyelid surgery and lip implants.

Do revealed his physical appearance disadvantaged his job prospects and he felt a change was needed to land a job.

“The first time I came home after plastic surgery, my parents did not recognise me,” Do said.

“I expected as much, but I still could not hold back my tears.”
Vietnam plastic surgery 03032021

Although Do’s cosmetic enhancement was criticised by some users, the makeup artist said he has no regrets going under the knife, telling followers to do whatever makes them happy.

“Always be strong and find the beauty that you are most confident in,”
Do quyen vietnam plastic surgery 67ku1200

I saw him. I\ know this guy's examples.

how did he bleach his skin?
also the distance between his eyes is different - it must be fake

Looksmaxxer payed off

He still looks ass. His eyes actually look worse from my western non monolid population perspective.

He still looks ass. His eyes actually look worse from my western non monolid population perspective.
Cope he would slay amongst gookpop obsessed youth in 2022

looks like a bull dyke

Tired of being made fun of and insulted for his appearance, a man in Vietnam decided to go under the knife for a transformation.

The 26-year-old’s plastic surgery journey went viral after he shared videos of his dramatic alteration on TikTok.

Throughout his entire existence, he's been made fun of for his appearance. A job interview where a potential employer laughed at him became the last straw.

He added that his parents were against his wishes but Do went ahead with the procedures that amounted to nearly 400 million dong (RM70,000) of his savings.

He underwent nine major procedures including rhinoplasty, chin implants, porcelain veneers, lip reshaping, double eyelid surgery and lip implants.

Do revealed his physical appearance disadvantaged his job prospects and he felt a change was needed to land a job.

“The first time I came home after plastic surgery, my parents did not recognise me,” Do said.

“I expected as much, but I still could not hold back my tears.”
View attachment 608120

Although Do’s cosmetic enhancement was criticised by some users, the makeup artist said he has no regrets going under the knife, telling followers to do whatever makes them happy.

“Always be strong and find the beauty that you are most confident in,”
View attachment 608119
Based ! He looks like me , I’m saving money