Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Vidyamaxxing is the worst cope

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
1)It drains energy cause ure sitting
2)It exhausts nervous system
3)Adrenaline does not go out, fight or flight not working cause ure sitting in one place, and then constant unburned adrenaline kills your nervous system and ure always in stress hormone state thus giving anxiety
4)No social interaction, even if u talk on discord it is not the same
5)Usually it is very dumbing, not all the games are fruitful for IQ
What I forgot?
Ah 6)You dont take shower often :lul:
7)It ruins your vision

On the positives 1)It gives dopamine release
2)It is sometimes quite fun and engaging
3)Times fly by very fast

Astute observation.

3)Adrenaline does not go out, fight or flight not working cause ure sitting in one place, and then constant unburned adrenaline kills your nervous system and ure always in stress hormone state thus giving anxiety
What I forgot?
7)It ruins your vision

3)Times fly by very fast
and you learn nothing from it. Maybe a little. But overall it's useless af.

The only time that it really benefits you is when you're very depressed and thinking about rope and just need something to have fun with and keep your mind busy.

3. doesn't make any sense. If you are not in a fight or flight reaction or any other situation that causes adrenaline release, there will be no unusual amounts of adrenaline released. It's not like your body always has to release them one way or another otherwise it gets overwhelmed, that's absolutely retarded (@Atavistic Autist). Antidepressants cause higher amounts of Noradrenaline in your brain, because these are in patients with depression usually low as fuck since they do nothing. Which contradicts that point completely.

About the positives, it will soon stop giving dopamine release, I have stopped really playing videogames for years, since there is simply nothing that makes fun anymore. Thus making it not fun (except maybe a selected few of the games, but most of the time I don't even find these ones interesting), and also making the time not fly by very fast, but being even more bored by the games making the time run more slowly.

and you learn nothing from it. Maybe a little. But overall it's useless af.

The only time that it really benefits you is when you're very depressed and thinking about rope and just need something to have fun with and keep your mind busy.
I learned that if you dont respect your body nobody will respect you in gta san andreas

Most video games are boring though. You make it sound like they are interesting.

1)It drains energy cause you're sitting
Lol imagine if that was legit way to lose energy. No one will do cardio again for maintenance.

Incel trait; getting flight or fight reaction for vidya :lul::lul::lul:

I learned that if you dont respect your body nobody will respect you in gta san andreas
I think that part of the game is realistic when you lift weights you gain respect but not sex appeal.

Most video games are boring though. You make it sound like they are interesting.
No, I won`t even explain this because a vidyamaxxer will never say such a thing.
Lol imagine if that was legit way to lose energy. No one will do cardio again for maintenance.
It is actually very draining for body cause ure not pumping blood with muscle activity, light cardio is much much better. A simple example: if you wait for a bus it is healthier to walk around the station that to just stand still. Sitting burns less calories but is very unnatural pose, it wreaks your penis and balls circulation, can give hemorrhoids, destroys lower back spine, etc.
I think that part of the game is realistic when you lift weights you gain respect but not sex appeal.
:lul:that game is very based, the only way to get max sexappeal is to have top-tier clothes and top-tier car:lul::lul::lul:

you can go pro and become a twitch streamer.some might call this retarded,but trying to become a musician,artists,gamedev,etc etc etc, has possibly way worse changes,yet no one quips much when it comes to it.some people have been streaming for almost a decade with great success,and most carrers in the arts barely last 2-3 years so it's not like it's any worse.

obviously this kind of stuff should be last resort,but if you are an incel or a low tier normie and you only skill is being good at games,then maybe streaming/pro gaming might be your only chance of getting anywhere in this life.

still if you just play singlerplayer games,then yeah i suppose you can still stream and whatnot,but it will be much harder to get anywhere.

if you take the monetary aspect out of gaming,then yeah it's not the best hobby but it's also not the worst.

Better than movies because you don’t necessarily see chads and stacys in video games

I doubt that, I lack charisma and energy for that

I know, I`m playing 10hours per day because my job is a 24h shift every 4 days:feelsYall:
there are a lot of streamers who don't have any charimas,yet surpsingingly do amazingly well.usually happens more when the guys are good at the game.

anyway,i wasn't talking about your case brocel,but about incels in general

I played games like 30hrs a week during school and 70hrs a week during summer from basically 12yr-19yr old and that basically fried any interest i may have had in video games. Very occosionally i can get into a game but dont make it more then about 40 hours of gametime before being bored sick of it again and dont play much for another couple months.

You sound like a youngcel, or you never went truely hard when you were younger

I played games like 30hrs a week during school and 70hrs a week during summer from basically 12yr-19yr old and that basically fried any interest i may have had in video games. Very occosionally i can get into a game but dont make it more then about 40 hours of gametime before being bored sick of it again and dont play much for another couple months.

You sound like a youngcel, or you never went truely hard when you were younger
I`m 30+, just have autism and I can play non-stop if I have energy, sometimes I just drop tired af and sleep for 12h

i've lost interest in singleplayer games years ago but i still play competitive games , makes me feel like i'm working out my brain and reflexes when trying to get better

What I forgot?
7)It ruins your vision

3)Times fly by very fast
1. Reading, drawing and any other hobby that requires sitting does.
2. You made that shit up
3. same as previous one
4. That's the point of playing video games? Why would you even want to interact with normalfaggots?
5. it's entertainment, nobody has energy to be productive 24/7
6. cringe
7. So does reading, your vision deteriorates with age and it's largely due to genetics

Playing video games is recreational activity and if it bad for you only depends on how you manage you time.

0/10 Thread. OP is a certified faggot

Last edited:
1. Reading, drawing and any other hobby that requires sitting does.
2. You made that shit up
3. same as previous one
4. That's the point of playing video games? Why would you even want to interact with normalfaggots?
5. it's entertainment, nobody has energy to be productive 24/7
6. cringe
7. So does reading, your vision deteriorates with age and it's largely due to genetics

Playing video games is recreational activity and if it bad for you only depends how you manage you time.

0/10 Thread. OP is a certified faggot
:feelskek::feelskek: agree tho

The only games that are good for your brain are real time strategy games like SC2, WC3, Command & conquer, etc.. If you play those regularly, you find that you can multi-task much better in day to day activities or your job.

But yea, anything else, and video game coping is just as bad as any drug out there. You can literally throw your life away. You lose contact with friends and family. You don't wanna work or study. All you think about is going home to withdraw into your own world.

As for me, there's nothing quite like world of warcraft. Its still the best all around MMORPG by a mile. I got back into it at the beginning of the pandemic and I'm still hooked on it to kill time. I have not been productive at all lately.