Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Videos like this make me mad

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9mOR3F0Byo&t=1068

I set the specific time for the thing that makes me seethe the most.

The reason why this content is so infuriating is not that people like this are spewing easily debunked bluepilles, but because they are giving dangerous advice. The part I pointed out is where he tells people to ask foids what is attractive in a man; which is comical yeah, but also very dangerous. Such advice puts men in a position where they will delude themselves into thinking they aren't subhuman and then they will get arrested or pepper sprayed for "shooting their shot"

Also does this guy look like he is AI generated?

Hoemath is doing God's work trying to educate people on tiktok and this POS is coming after him?

if soyddit was a video, what a fag

All liberal white guy video essays make me mad

I like how that retard gets everything wrong and acts so cocky about it. He assumes that hoe_math (not saying that hoe_math gets everything right btw) is entitled because of the TONE OF HIS VOICE lmfao. TONE OF HIS FUCKING VOICE. That's his explanation. :soy: "Listen how he says it! The tone of his voice just screams entitlement!!!" [Que in hoe_math saying some obvious BP shit]. That's his reasoning. TONE of the voice says that he's entitled, not what he's actually saying!!! Incredible coping.

I like how that retard says that hoe_math claims that women cannot self improve. Lmfao. Of course they can - anyone can self improve. It's just that it won't actually improve anything in your life lmfao. Sure, women can self-improve, learn a job or whatever the fuck women do besides fucking Chad. Is it impossible? No. And hoe_math never said it either... but Mr. Reddit over here completely misunderstands it and goes on a tirade. He hallucinated it :feelshaha:! White Knight shit right here.

This is the most reddit video I've seen... he gets so many things wrong and acts so SMUG about it. Holy shit. And he's not even that pretty, he looks like he's a 6/10 autist with a Reddit degree in feminism. Hahahaahha
Bet he got lots of good boy points from his roastie stacy he had to betabuxx for. Maybe he even earned himself a pity handjob from all that dehumanizing circus-level shit he does on his channel every day?

Last edited:
I like how that retard gets everything wrong and acts so cocky about it.
I think that's the man reason why videos like this are just really hard to watch.

this high amount of soy hurts my brain

yet you repost it. not the sharpest tool in the shed eh? :feelshmm:

if sheldon was based he would bazinga a foid in the head with a sledgehammer

Using a redditors anecdotal remark about how her "boyfriend" was playing magic the gathering to """disprove""" hoe math's points is peak midwit.

just lol @ this sheldon coopER sounding motherfucker

He thinks if he makes enough feminist simp videos it'll somehow get him laid

I can feel the soy aura from watching this

definitely ai, who the fuck talks like that. Fucking fag

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9mOR3F0Byo&t=1068

I set the specific time for the thing that makes me seethe the most.

The reason why this content is so infuriating is not that people like this are spewing easily debunked bluepilles, but because they are giving dangerous advice. The part I pointed out is where he tells people to ask foids what is attractive in a man; which is comical yeah, but also very dangerous. Such advice puts men in a position where they will delude themselves into thinking they aren't subhuman and then they will get arrested or pepper sprayed for "shooting their shot"

Also does this guy look like he is AI generated?

Wow what an insufferable faggot. He's really taking some redditor woman's opinion at face value and using that to prove the bluepill? What a retard he must be to actually believe that shit. Women, especially women active on social media sites like reddit, have to he some of the most deceptive and duplicitous people on the planet. You can never trust what they say.

That reddit woman probably said it for upvotes or comments, nothing more. Women do that all the time, they constantly seek the validation of others. They always want to present the "best" versions of themselves while hiding every repulsive part. I'd be willing to bet if her boyfriend cried this same reddit woman would make a post about how she's not attracted to him anymore. Thousands of women have made similar posts and this one would likely be no different.

Hope he gets cucked

From what I gathered from the video is he is a faggot orbiter

YouTube is filled with slop these days. I don’t even watch YouTube anymore I just LDAR and think about life. Fuck jewtube

I cannot watch this without getting an acid reflux

IMG 2967
me after watching another white pretentious faggot’s video essay