Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Videogamesmaxxing (League of Legends?)

greenpark

greenpark

Banned
-
i keep hearing league of legends being mentioned here. is it worth to get into? MOBAs are ranked, so if you can get a high rank you can in essence be high enough status to get the attention of a foid. is it a worthwhile pursuit?

Nooooo lol is the most toxic game it will ruin your mentality

i keep hearing league of legends being mentioned here. is it worth to get into? MOBAs are ranked, so if you can get a high rank you can in essence be high enough status to get the attention of a foid. is it a worthwhile pursuit?
No you cant get foids by climbing in lol

play path of Exile till you get an HEADHUNTER OR MAGEBLOOD .

then your considered one of the best Players. i myself didnt got one yet , i always get stuck at t12 maps and my build starts to be trash .

but hey lerning experience i guess.

play path of Exile till you get an HEADHUNTER OR MAGEBLOOD .

then your considered one of the best Players. i myself didnt got one yet , i always get stuck at t12 maps and my build starts to be trash .

but hey lerning experience i guess.
why I am focusing on League in particular is because it's one of the most, if not the most popular online game right now. also, it has a young adult show released on Netflix that appeals to foids.

why I am focusing on League in particular is because it's one of the most, if not the most popular online game right now. also, it has a young adult show released on Netflix that appeals to foids.
league is slightly rigged or has mmr fixing in place , you cant controll all other 4 players in your team . if even your botlane starts to suck it up , it becomes pretty hard to win .

its not rare your botlane goes 2 11 , and then you wonder why the game is so hard all of a sudden.

thats why i play path now , its all on you if you get a good build or are able to farm alot of currency , so there is only you to blame . and you can acutally really improve making better builds or getting a better grasp of the game.

league is slightly rigged or has mmr fixing in place , you cant controll all other 4 players in your team . if even your botlane starts to suck it up , it becomes pretty hard to win .

its not rare your botlane goes 2 11 , and then you wonder why the game is so hard all of a sudden.

thats why i play path now , its all on you if you get a good build or are able to farm alot of currency , so there is only you to blame . and you can acutally really improve making better builds or getting a better grasp of the game.
isn't path of exile pay to win? i'm a poorfag. also can it be played on a shitty laptop?

isn't path of exile pay to win? i'm a poorfag. also can it be played on a shitty laptop?
i play on ps4 , depends what you call shitty , you can turn the graphics down and just test if the game runs smoothly with that .

path is a hard game ( that dosnt spoil you like diablo and actually wants you to put in some effort ) but it gets very rewarding once you " figured it out " .

and no its not pay to win , the only thing you can buy are cosmetics and stash tabs ( very recommended if your commited to the game )

the cosmetics are expensive af tho

Last edited:
i play on ps4 , depends what you call shitty , you can turn the graphics down and just test if the game runs smoothly with that .

path is a hard game ( that dosnt spoil you like diablo and actually wants you to put in some effort ) but it gets very rewarding once you " figured it out " .
i'll look into it, ty

i'll look into it, ty
inb4 you become like

wts divine orb 10c
wtb tabula 10 c
wts 200 fusings 1 ex
wts uNnAtURaL iNsTiNcTs 13 EX ( lucky as fuck drop lol )
wTs APOTHECARY 60 EX ( Mageblood divination Card )

but hey you will get all these References once you play this game for a while