Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Videogames in their latter years are ruined by foids

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
For some reason foids gravitate towards and ruin videogames that are matured by time and community effort. This rings true for multiplayer games and modded games. Foids are never interested in games when they first come out because they dont know how to gauge the quality of a game because they dont like games. instead the attach themselves once the game is matured and the community has developed a sufficient love for their game, then the foids burrow into the community and rip it apart and go teehee :foidSoy: when you enter forums and shit on the modding community because the mod has become some unbalanced soygirl babytier garbage same for online games where they are like muh representation and i need more soygirl skins :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

not to mention that girls suck at games so they have to request/create crutches for their lame asses

Kim Kardashian Crying GIF

foids ruin everything

I hate how almost every game now is either online or co-op. Don’t they know that most gamers don’t friends?

Seeing this happen with Elden Ring.

what I hated was when the administrators of a video game forum put the foid as moderators. i hated that, and it made me give up participating in that forum.

Seeing this happen with Elden Ring.
Last i saw elden ring i keep seeing posts on reddit of some asian femoid trying to make funny live action memes and it kept getting upvoted :soy:

This is why i try to only play old or obscure games at this point