Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Videogames are so shit these days, that I'm going to make my own

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
I jut started and I already want to give up. If I was chad I'd be working on it 18 hours a day.

You already made that chuds rpg game

You already made that chuds rpg game
A true artist looks back on his previous works and seeks to improve. There is too much that I could have done differently and made better.

A true artist looks back on his previous works and seeks to improve. There is too much that I could have done differently and made better.
chuds.life 2 now

Waste of time, you need good team to make even low quality amateur game

we need more based video games. if all video games are dull then it's difficult for people to go ER (in video game) while fedposting

we need more based video games. if all video games are dull then it's difficult for people to go ER (in video game) while fedposting
so this is the new fed strategy be out in the open and blend in? interesting.

i often dream about making my own game, some CRPG or dungeon crawler, even planning everything out feels much fun and lights me up for the day

foid behavior creating things you like for approval.
Not for approval nigger. What point would there be in building Rome if there was no one to inhabit it?

i often dream about making my own game, some CRPG or dungeon crawler, even planning everything out feels much fun and lights me up for the day
The planning is the only fun part of the process.

Mafia 2 and GTA V are my alltime favs, Not to mention Battlefield 3 story mode and MW2 and MW3 2009-2011, I also enjoy battlefield 4 multiplayer, Play the classics youll get the tingles again soon.

Give me the premise of it.

The planning is the only fun part of the process.
yeah, when it comes to actually making shit dreams go out of the window, everything hinges on this initial overly optimistic impulse when an idea suddenly comes into your head

Mafia 2 and GTA V are my alltime favs, Not to mention Battlefield 3 story mode and MW2 and MW3 2009-2011, I also enjoy battlefield 4 multiplayer, Play the classics youll get the tingles again soon.
I loved GTA V, before it became shit online; story is great though.

I need to play the Mafia trilogy one day.

BF4 multiplayer was also great, as was BF1

Now if only somebody could make another Bioshock

Played some Battlefields before, never liked GTA at all.
Give me the premise of it.
Some kind of shooter akin to classic DOOM. No tranny stuff, no boring cutscenes, just fast-paced shooting without the filler.

Played some Battlefields before, never liked GTA at all.

Some kind of shooter akin to classic DOOM. No tranny stuff, no boring cutscenes, just fast-paced shooting without the filler.
Play Duke Nukem on steam, That game is amazing, Think its a 2011 title

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting to play that one for some reason.
I love games that has tons of humor, Also the guy is manlet but hes good looking so he slayes.

What point would there be in building Rome if there was no one to inhabit it?
I have a ship but no one to sail on it

Screenshot 122
Screenshot 141

Just as pointless as anything else in a trucel life

Buy an expensive A$$ gaming PC with a couple of 4k monitors,
start playing MilSim lol.
Nah but seriously, Games for console are shit nowadays !
That´s why I play older games, such as Halo 3 on my Xbox

We can always go back to Skyrim

People are very critical of Skyrim but it is much better than the competition of its time, I just finished farcry3 and Skyrim seemed 1000 times better to me

We can always go back to Skyrim

People are very critical of Skyrim but it is much better than the competition of its time, I just finished farcry3 and Skyrim seemed 1000 times better to me
I always found it boring but the lore itself is interesting.