Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill videogames are horrible

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I've never seen a single video game with a good story or gameplay or graphics
what should i get from taco bell

Get a Whopper

nach0 fries are my favorite thing there right now

If you're gonna get a drink, don't drink the Brisk:Mango Fiesta. Currently drinking it, not good.

If any it's mostly grapgics. Just LDAR.

I've never seen a single video game with a good story or gameplay or graphics
what should i get from taco bell
Low IQ /v/ipster tier boomer post

Low IQ /v/ipster tier boomer post
im not like those elitist faggots. I am actually the opposite. I've barely played any games
ok guys off to taco hell hopefully i will not encounter any sui fuel there

im not like those elitist faggots. I am actually the opposite. I've barely played any games
Get some cheesy gordita crunches with extra baja sauce and dip that shit in guac kino experience.

Again i have to keep saying recommending this game: planescape torment.

Play grand strategy and spreadsheet simulators like Aurora, you casual.

If you play for the graphics and the whole point of the game isn't to explore the wilderness or something you may actually be low IQ my man.

I'm assuming by your pic you liked ruiner no?

I'm assuming by your pic you liked ruiner no?
yes I had wanted to play it for months and finally got to and liked it
but i don't feel like playing it anymore or anything else

Video games have been in a rough spot for the last decade, blame fake nerds.

play MGS V or skyrim

Hot sauce on three black bean tacos with lettuce and nothing else. Mario 64 had good gameplay.

Enlighten us.
The real redpill on video games is that it's the best way to escape to other worlds and experience ones that aren't shitty. There was also a scientific examination done on male interest in open world games specifically that showed that they appeal to core male desires, such as collecting resources, exploring, etc. The less you like video games, especially gameplay and open world ones, the more likely you are to be Low T or just an out of touch boomer.

The real redpill on video games is that it's the best way to escape to other worlds and experience ones that aren't shitty. There was also a scientific examination done on male interest in open world games specifically that showed that they appeal to core male desires, such as collecting resources, exploring, etc. The less you like video games, especially gameplay and open world ones, the more likely you are to be Low T or just an out of touch boomer.
Doesn't mean all these games are good though. Give me some examples for games that are not some incomplete lowbrow easy cashgrabs.

Doesn't mean all these games are good though. Give me some examples for games that are not some incomplete lowbrow easy cashgrabs.
Depends on your standard of Incomplete, if you're familiar with development processes, no game ever really is "complete", there's always work that could be done to it to improve it, but because of deadlines and management the best you can hope for is not necessarily that it's complete, but that it "feels" complete and hopefully is polished, but I think there are plenty of games that feel complete, polished, offer a grand scale of escapism and exploration, which are extremely important factors.

I could name plenty:
Doom 2016
Skyrim (64bit is very stable and minimal bugs)
Bloodborne (Could be more polished framerate wise)
Shadow of Mordor (Power Fantasy)
Half Life 1/2
Spyro 3 lmao
I could name more, it just all depends.

Depends on your standard of Incomplete, if you're familiar with development processes, no game ever really is "complete", there's always work that could be done to it to improve it, but because of deadlines and management the best you can hope for is not necessarily that it's complete, but that it "feels" complete and hopefully is polished, but I think there are plenty of games that feel complete, polished, offer a grand scale of escapism and exploration, which are extremely important factors.

I could name plenty:
Doom 2016
Half Life 1/2
Spyro 3 lmao

IDK compared to the golden age today's stuff is mostly pretty mediocre to bad. Exploration alone just doesn't cut it, if it is not embedded in an overall good game as well. Skyrim is one example in that regard as well. It has a lot of filler content and is in general a big downgrade to the earlier parts. I can't justify to buy a new computer for what is on offer today and on the other hand the new technologies have ruined early 3d graphics for me. I have a small list of what I would like to try though and maybe when it is big enough, I might look into it again.

Half Life is probably worth to replay with graphic mods.

BTW I feel like your earlier post almost implies high T people are kinda retarded and like repetitive farming simulators. One more reason to LDAR / rope.

then why did you make a clickbait title, that's low T behavior.

IDK compared to the golden age today's stuff is mostly pretty mediocre to bad. Exploration alone just doesn't cut it, if it is not embedded in an overall good game as well. Skyrim is one example in that regard as well. It has a lot of filler content and is in general a big downgrade to the earlier parts. I can't justify to buy a new computer for what is on offer today and on the other hand the new technologies have ruined early 3d graphics for me. I have a small list of what I would like to try though and maybe when it is big enough, I might look into it again.

Half Life is probably worth to replay with graphic mods.

BTW I feel like your earlier post almost implies high T people are kinda retarded and like repetitive farming simulators. One more reason to LDAR / rope.
I don't believe in this mythical golden age of the past, i'm a very non emotional/sociopathic person. People have this emotional nostalgia when it comes to videogames which clouds their judgement. I played through a bit of the N64 and PS1 era, entirely through the PS2 era, have a gaming PC and played through the PS3 era aswell. I have a PS4 now aswell as a gaming PC, as far as I can tell, video games have only gotten better, especially gameplay wise.

I could name plenty:
Doom 2016
Half Life 1/2
Spyro 3 lmao
all those games are horrible

I don't believe in this mythical golden age of the past, i'm a very non emotional/sociopathic person. People have this emotional nostalgia when it comes to videogames which clouds their judgement. I played through a bit of the N64 and PS1 era, entirely through the PS2 era, have a gaming PC and played through the PS3 era aswell. I have a PS4 now aswell as a gaming PC, as far as I can tell, video games have only gotten better, especially gameplay wise.
Smooth gameplay, a whole new concept of gameplay or more financial backing and technological advancement doesn't say anything about its quality itself imo. If you mean that.

Non emotional/socipathic is a meme and does not exist in a medical way. Funny that we claim to have the same approach to this topic though. A lot of games content got objectively shrunken down or they became outright skinners boxes and I am not even against streamlining. Your stance really baffles me.

Maybe we just mean the same thing. If you would look at a graph, yes things go uphill, but overall games stay back behind their capabilities and while improving in certain sectors, quality goes down in others, (imo this has to do with checkbox development akin to hollywood production methods and normiefication overall, just a sidenote). Yes or no? We are not talking about indies here, right? Or did it improve in the last years? I didn't play for a while? My last up to date PC was from 2012, I think? I get the timeline fucked up. To much LDAR.

If that's not the case give me some more examples, please. What do you think about the new Fallout?

Maybe this has just to do with my ADHD and my perfectionism and the changes don't affect rather "normal" people.

Last edited:
I cant play games for more than 15 minutes before getting bored. What's wrong with me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Smooth gameplay, a whole new concepts of gameplay or more financial backing and technological advancement doesn't say anything about its quality itself imo. If you mean that.

Non emotional/socipathic is a meme and does not exist in a medical way. Funny that we have the same approach to this topic though. A lot of games content got objectively shrunken down or became outright skinners boxes and I am not even against streamlining. Your stance really baffles me.

Maybe we just mean the same thing. If you would look at a graph, yes things go uphill, but overall games stay back behind their capabilities and while improving in certain sectors, quality goes down in others, (imo this has to do with checkbox development akin to hollywood production methods and normiefication overall, just a sidenote). Yes or no? We are not talking about indies here, right? Or did it improve in the last years? I didn't play for a while? My last up to date PC was from 2012, I think? I get the timeline fucked up. To much LDAR.

If that's not the case give me some more examples, please. What do you think about the new Fallout?

Maybe this has just to do with my ADHD and my perfectionism and the changes don't affect rather "normal" people.
caring about other peoples' opinions is gay so duly noted.
will you fucking nerdfags gtfo my thread? damn fuck this
Unwatch

I cant play games for more than 15 minutes before getting bored. What's wrong with me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
it's over for us. death awaits