Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story (VIDEO) Yesterday I saw a bunch of young people (I think older teens/early 20s) partying at the house next door outside.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Holy shit it was insane. I heard the family there have two daughters and two sons. One is I think about 18 and the rest are early mid 20s. In the daytime they were playing volleyball and playing music and even the day before they were hanging out. Last night they were outside drinking and playing music in the backyard until 11 pm. My mom saw them near the driveway and said the men looked physically mature and some had beards and they may have been about 21. But the voices I heard sounded either 17 or 20. I can’t tell. I think they may have been high school or college students possibly older teens early 20s. Maybe 21.

I really wish I could have a peer group like that. It makes me resent my high school and college lack of experience especially college. I hate getting older

VIDEO

View attachment 619847
View attachment 619848
View attachment 619848

Last edited:
Looks like a great Postal level tbh

FUCKKKKKK I WENT TO PARTIES LIKE THAT AND FOIDS TREATED ME LIKE GARBAGE WHILE CROWDING AROUND CHAD AND TYRONE AND FUCKING THEM :reeeeee:

Wait do you live in texas?

If I lived in that neighborhood, I would've called the cops and reported them for noise disturbance.

Im so sad I never got to experience that in my youth [UWSL] :feels: nothing worse than being an oldcel[/UWSL]

Lol no

no they weren’t that level of loud

you were invited?
Anyone could show up, it was a college frat party and me and my Incel in denial friend found out from other normies talking about it

Anyone could show up, it was a college frat party and me and my Incel in denial friend found out from other normies talking about it
Found out about the party or about girls not liking you?

And also how’d you easily get in? Frat boys often don’t allow in guys unless you know a frat boy or bring some girls with you or something

Found out about the party or about girls not liking you?

And also how’d you easily get in? Frat boys often don’t allow in guys unless you know a frat boy or bring some girls with you or something
This party they let everyone in, it was the beginning of the semester so maybe it was to get to know everyone or something. And yes I found out about the girls not liking me. :reeeeee:
I’ve been to a few frat parties, usually I would either pay $10 or they would be free to get in, once I had to lie about knowing some frat guy but they believed me Becuase I am Jewish expert bullshiter

This party they let everyone in, it was the beginning of the semester so maybe it was to get to know everyone or something. And yes I found out about the girls not liking me. :reeeeee:
I’ve been to a few frat parties, usually I would either pay $10 or they would be free to get in, once I had to lie about knowing some frat guy but they believed me Becuase I am Jewish expert bullshiter
Wish I went to uni at 18 right after HS

Looks gay to me tbh. At this point I've honestly just this year gotten over the fact that I did not have some sort of social circle like that in high school or my failed attempts at college. I just want to progress in my own lane at this point in life and this is where I'm at. It isn't cope either because of course in retrospect I wish I did have that sort of social group as it probably would have let me develop into a normal, social human-being but I can't change the past so it really is what it is. Still brutal to contemplate on "what could have been", but you can spend countless hours navel-gazing on anything of that sort.

It really sucks being young and seeing your entire life being destroyed right infront of your eyes and being completely unable to do something, because you're ugly and/or non-NT.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Seeing those people partying is ragefuel. I understand you brocel.

At least you had a choice. I was forced to uni by my giga cucked parents straight from the hell of high school :reeeeee:
I couldn’t get in and just went to community college

I hated community college no social life there
It really sucks being young and seeing your entire life being destroyed right infront of your eyes and being completely unable to do something, because you're ugly and/or non-NT.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
it made me wish I was with them and I felt nostalgic yet bitter simultaneously

It’s not the same as life at 18-23
Yea i feel like I missed out on a pleasurable youth which is kinda soul crushing while other guy way younger got to experience teen love, party, do drugs with their friends and go on adventures while i rotted

I couldn’t get in and just went to community college

I hated community college no social life there

it made me wish I was with them and I felt nostalgic yet bitter simultaneously
I hate sex-havers:feelsohgod:

FUCKKKKKK I WENT TO PARTIES LIKE THAT AND FOIDS TREATED ME LIKE GARBAGE WHILE CROWDING AROUND CHAD AND TYRONE AND FUCKING THEM :reeeeee:
Mogs me for being invited to anything. Aren't you jew? They let you in because you short jew right? Could've cut their foreskins and labias with rtx on

Yea i feel like I missed out on a pleasurable youth which is kinda soul crushing while other guy way younger got to experience teen love, party, do drugs with their friends and go on adventures while i rotted
You should kill them. You were born first after all. Call me when u get urge in Minecraft

so it really is what it is
Such a cucked saying and boils my blood to the point I will legit get an AR 15 and m17 and my Glock 19s out with a triple sliencer to kill obstacles to gain happiness in Minecraft :whatfeels:

You should kill them. You were born first after all. Call me when u get urge in Minecraft
Honestly it’s so tempting to play minecraft when there’s nothing to live for. I hate them sooo much

Honestly it’s so tempting to play minecraft when there’s nothing to live for. I hate them sooo much
It is tempting we need to do what needs to be DONE:reeeeee::feelsree: IN MINECRAFT

Mogs me for being invited to anything. Aren't you jew? They let you in because you short jew right? Could've cut their foreskins and labias with rtx on
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Going to parties is just validating their process. I don’t socialize with anyone

My young adulthood was horrible I spent the first few years dealing with severe ocd and no friends

@Copexodius Maximus

time to drink some beER dont you think.

There come my feelings of loneliness. why does noone invite me

Going to parties is just validating their process. I don’t socialize with anyone
True, but I prefer to go to parties to annoy normies with my subhuman autistic presence :feelsLSD:and grope foids

Too bad you didn't have a few 1/4 sticks

anything happens for shit we can't control, talk about unfair

Next time, go in and discreetly do a vlog. Tell them that Jimmy invited you and that he is running late. There are little to no consequences and it would be pretty interesting.

Next time, go in and discreetly do a vlog. Tell them that Jimmy invited you and that he is running late. There are little to no consequences and it would be pretty interesting.
What?