Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story (VIDEO) Yesterday I saw a bunch of young people (I think older teens/early 20s) partying at the house next door outside.

Go over there and start slashing the tires of all the cars to assert dominance

Looks gay to me tbh. At this point I've honestly just this year gotten over the fact that I did not have some sort of social circle like that in high school or my failed attempts at college. I just want to progress in my own lane at this point in life and this is where I'm at. It isn't cope either because of course in retrospect I wish I did have that sort of social group as it probably would have let me develop into a normal, social human-being but I can't change the past so it really is what it is. Still brutal to contemplate on "what could have been", but you can spend countless hours navel-gazing on anything of that sort.
This. I'm not sure whether it's just my libido died or I just moved past being bullied and rejected by normies. I simply can't find my self caring with a strong passion as I did before. I'm more bothered about my own individual goals. It feels cucked but holding anger and resentment is tiring and takes alot of mental energy. I just gave up and felt neutral about everything that happened in the past. And try progressing like you said, in my own lane. Idk why this is a big deal to OP.

>I would pass out since there's ppl:feelstastyman:

Holy shit it was insane. I heard the family there have two daughters and two sons. One is I think about 18 and the rest are early mid 20s. In the daytime they were playing volleyball and playing music and even the day before they were hanging out. Last night they were outside drinking and playing music in the backyard until 11 pm. My mom saw them near the driveway and said the men looked physically mature and some had beards and they may have been about 21. But the voices I heard sounded either 17 or 20. I can’t tell. I think they may have been high school or college students possibly older teens early 20s. Maybe 21.

I really wish I could have a peer group like that. It makes me resent my high school and college lack of experience especially college. I hate getting older

VIDEO
View attachment 619845

View attachment 619847
View attachment 619848
View attachment 619848
Holy shit that is a brutal life mogging. No peer groups for subhumans. How the fuck did you cope after leaving that place? I would have become suicidal right away.

Holy shit that is a brutal life mogging. No peer groups for subhumans. How the fuck did you cope after leaving that place? I would have become suicidal right away.
I did feel some nostalgia wishing I was their age or even younger again

I did feel some nostalgia wishing I was their age or even younger again
Nostalgia about a life you could have had if you were a Chad and weren’t rotting on here?

Nostalgia about a life you could have had if you were a Chad and weren’t rotting on here?
Yeah. I often fantasize about starting my life all over as a NT gigachad and I wish everyday that I could experience that instead of being a sub5 autistcel

Yeah. I often fantasize about starting my life all over as a NT gigachad and I wish everyday that I could experience that instead of being a sub5 autistcel
But you know it won’t happen. So what’s the point of dreaming when every time you stop dreaming you come back to the cruel reality?

Next time they do it and are being loud and playing music so late at night, go outside and shout "hey shut the hell up and have some respect or I'll call 911". :feelsbaton: