Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Video Request: (Most Likely Incel) British 30-something complaining about living with parents, unemployment, waste of education.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
I need this video for research purposes. I want a compilation of down and out men. If you can find it I'll suckyodic

If any FBIcel can help JFL

I think you are on about Malcolm Sutherland, the video got deleted though someone may have reuploaded it?

That guy was full of shit though. Fucked up many opportunities.

I think you are on about Malcolm Sutherland, the video got deleted though someone may have reuploaded it?
oh shit you may be right. he might have a new channel? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSDhG4pU7or-fLtel2L4Wiw
if he is the same dude, he seems to have gotten a bit angrier. the video I saw, it was more of a soft spoken british guy in his bedroom complaining. saying he had multiple degrees and it didn't mean shit.
That guy was full of shit though. Fucked up many opportunities.
how so?

Would be fun to watch, he probably has bad teeth.

FBI! I know you have a whole database! You're not even getting paid because of Trump. I can throw ya a coupla bones if ya help a brother.

FBI! I know you have a whole database! You're not even getting paid because of Trump. I can throw ya a coupla bones if ya help a brother.

All while they are getting blackpilled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back