Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Video of the buffalo shooting

No I meant the guy that did it like Eric and Dylan
He shouldve went for night clubs instead of poor guys shopping and shit

Retarded evil move

Dylan and Eric were piece of shit evil normies that had gfs and bully friends group

He was a friend from the extremely secret subreddits you said you were in aka lmsc and heavens door
I’ve had many usernames on Reddit, I honestly don’t remember who I was then. That username does not sound like my style though

I’ve had many usernames on Reddit, I honestly don’t remember who I was then. That username does not sound like my style though
What was your names then? Also do you remember me?

thanks OP have been looking for this to see if it's real or an FBI fake

will mods take this down if IT and normies start kvetching like we're automatically glorifying it just because we want to witness history?

I'm sure I'll find something to condemn about it once I give it a go

but not sure if I should read manifesto first or 2nd, does it matter?

So much to unpack here but Idgaf anymore. Cities are probably gonna burn, fear mongering and hysteria will run rampant, the left will latch onto their new lifeline to support their systemic white supremacy narrative. Nice shooting though gotta admit.

Last edited:
Looks just like call of duty lmao

Faggot killed just random people that wanna live their lives.All these faggots are subhuman both right wing and left wing mutts.They will always attack Random people and not politicians etc.

"Why did you decide to carry out the attack?
To show to the replacers that as long as the White man lives, our land will never be theirs
and they will never be safe from us.
To directly reduce immigration rates to European lands by intimidating and physically
removing the replacers themselves."

Yeah I'm sure shooting up some supermarket in burgerland will directly affect the immigration rates in Europe.

"The truth is my personal life and experiences are of no value. I am simply a White man
seeking to protect and serve my community, my people, my culture, and my race."

He isn't white though, he looks like a aspie half spic.
105024803 3342905705720482 7745948943266474978 n e1652564454864
Unknown 4

this is what 100000 hours of CS:GO looks like