Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Video of the buffalo shooting

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
This is what happened after he shot the woman in blue

Last edited:
BLM will chimp out again if they find this footage

why didn't he shoot the one guy who said "NO!"

That nigga in grey fell down without being hit then ate some bullets. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The way he said sorry at the end cracks me up

FINALLY! Don’t let the Jannies take this down :feelsaww:

hm whatever i guess im just lucky to not be born over there :feelskek:

where is the full video?
This is the only footage that I was able to find, at the end of the vid you can see the live stream stopping so I guess this might actually be the full video.

is it illegal to distribute videos like this and the tarrant stream in the US?

Hopefully this subhuman is burning in hell

Who just goes around killing random people?

You think of foids as “people”?
Foids are quite literally by definition people.

That's like asking me if I think of foids as human. Comparable to a male? No, but by definition, yes.

no it is in new Zealand though

Probably not in the US due to the based first amendment. It’s illegal to view the Tarrant stream where I live but I have watched it a few times

Probably not in the US due to the based first amendment. It’s illegal to view the Tarrant stream where I live but I have watched it a few times
Are you in leafland?

Chadstrali. Pretty much all the aftermath that happened in New Zealand also happened here. The two countries are extremely close
Prison island that sucks. Do you ever plan on leaving?

Prison island that sucks. Do you ever plan on leaving?
Idk, not sure where I would go. Got a job here after a lot of difficulty. Unlikely I would be able to prosper in a foreign land

hm whatever i guess im just lucky to not be born over there :feelskek:

where is the full video?
This is the only footage that I was able to find, at the end of the vid you can see the live stream stopping so I guess this might actually be the full video.
Wait I actually just found this picture someone took while watching the stream

2886085 1652582209761

This frame cannot be seen anywhere in the video I posted, so this means there might be more footage and this isn't the full video, maybe the livestream stopped then started again after a couple of minutes? I'll try to look for the rest of the footage

Last edited:
He has balls of steel.

POTATUS Joe the Jew pleaser & its soy administration are currently afraid of a "possible" cuck uprising, and that's actually a good thing! :feelsthink: (in Minecraft Creative Mode with Roblox friends).

Let me explain it easily for you:
Mainstream distraction is life(+strategic)fuel for the upcoming INCEL BLITZKRIEG/REVOLT against Western soyciety; and our duty has been always to either rope, wageslave... or take advantage of a similar situation :ahegao:. Bring it on! :feelsdevil::feelshehe:

Last edited:
Dat shit laggy

Idk, not sure where I would go. Got a job here after a lot of difficulty. Unlikely I would be able to prosper in a foreign land
Are you administrative worth ???

Looks like modern warfare 2019

I thought heads exploded when shot this is like slick

Any more videos?

Why did he spare that guy?