Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Video of Stacies at a club saying girls get hornier than guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

Here's the catch: They're all Chadsexual. Despite claiming to be hornier than guys, they only show their horniness around Chads. How does that make you feel?

Also notice that all the landwhales talk about their boyfriends and how much sexual attention they get throughout the video:
1:32 "Yeah my boyfriend, every morning, and I'm like, I don't have time for you"
4:22 "I received like 3 dick pics today"

man i cant stand videos like this

Off to the gulags with them.

Geez they are all so tall.

Last edited:
It figures all the girls are White.
How the hell do you measure horniness?
How would I know if I'm more horny than the next guy?

They get horny for attractive guys.

Never ever will any girl ever be able to get horny thinking about you. Because you aren't attractive.

Chad only.

Wojak suicide 57fbf34784a46

TBH these videos involve club scenes, which attract the sluttiest of sluts, and the biggest attention whores. A lot of those women are ugly and/or fat with loads of makeup. I don't feel like I'm missing anything when I watch these vids.

Have you noticed in these interview videos on YouTube, its always women being asked about how they feel, what they want, what makes them happy when it comes dating, sex and relationships. Men rarely get asked about these things. I can't find too many videos where guys are asked about their preferences, wants, and needs. This tells you which gender dictates the sexual marketplace.
truth, everything is just women women women when it comes to interviews on sex and dating etc
TBH these videos involve club scenes, which attract the sluttiest of sluts, and the biggest attention whores. A lot of those women are ugly and/or fat with loads of makeup. I don't feel like I'm missing anything when I watch these vids.
all the women you encounter during the daytime can be found in the club scene, especially if you're in your 20s, so your statement isn't really saying anything

The SuiFuel is how the Beckies are more likely to say guys want sex more.

The Stacies are full nymphos because they actually have consistent access to Chad.

Can’t watch these videos full of drunk retard NPCs.

Implying that foids ever get horny in general, not just for Chads.

But men are the horny pigs who only want sex, right?

Here's the catch: They're all Chadsexual. Despite claiming to be hornier than guys, they only show their horniness around Chads. How does that make you feel?

Also notice that all the landwhales talk about their boyfriends and how much sexual attention they get throughout the video:
1:32 "Yeah my boyfriend, every morning, and I'm like, I don't have time for you"
4:22 "I received like 3 dick pics today"

Not gonna watch that tbh
I´d send them to a concentration camp.
Gazz all femorroidz

foids are horny for attractive high value males, just look at the average male models Instagram post JFL

just look at the average male models Instagram post JFL
And then you can find some gymcel loser as well, and compare general audience in comment section. Gives ever greater contrast, JFL @ just hit the gym bruh

It's true though, but horny for Chad.

Have you guys seen the things women are willing to put up with just to get Chad's cock ???

I dont think they understand horniness they get all hot and bothered only around chad i dont think they understand desperate hornieness you know the kind that only guys get to where even a 1/10 look good in the right light its already proven guys are more horny its nothing to brag about

Cant stand at watching whores bragging

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back