Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Video of Ricecels brutally mogging currycels

Confessor

Confessor

Philosophizer

Absolutely brutal. Curries coping in the comments in laughable and shows the insane delusions a curry mind must conjure to avoid offing itself.

@wereq why is this so ?

The people in China or korea arent free so they cant even use it lmao, That is all government money and for the ccp cameras

The people in China or korea arent free so they cant even use it lmao, That is all government money and for the ccp cameras
Where would you rather live India or China/Korea ?

India is a complete shithole (Literally)

@
wereq
@wereq why is this so ?
RIcecels have wayyy better genetics than curries.

the issue with china is that even though they are successful now they don't have a birthrate that can sustain it just like the whites. so even though india is technically poorer they have a positive birthrate that will ensure more success after the west and china collapse

every other time I encounter a curry worker at 7/11 or subways they cant even get the most simplest orders right.

like you had one job lol

most of the time when I go to a business with east asian workers I get a very high level of service. place runs smoothly. fast efficient service. and they do a really good job on top of that.