Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Video of chad using Omegle

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Omegle is a live-streaming site where you match with random people around the world. For the average guy girls will shut you down / disconnect immediately. Have a look at what happens when chad uses it:

View: https://youtu.be/oOI-PM2hAzU

Yes, I have seen videos about this idiot, what I most want in this world is to kill him with my own hands and torture him by inserting needles into all the parts of his body

not one click. and how do you watch this shit.

I hate this faggot and every slut who worships him

Yes, I have seen videos about this idiot, what I most want in this world is to kill him with my own hands and torture him by inserting needles into all the parts of his body
Based

Hate the game not the player

FUCK CHAD FUCK NATURE FUCK NORMALNIGGERS FUCK SOYCIETY FUCK CUCKS FUCK SIMPS FUCK ALL CUMSKIN WHITE KNIGHTS

FUCK CHAD FUCK NATURE FUCK NORMALNIGGERS FUCK SOYCIETY FUCK CUCKS FUCK SIMPS FUCK ALL CUMSKIN WHITE KNIGHTS
God(if he exists) is the only reason for our misery

moneymaxx statusmaxx gymmaxx socialmaxx fashionmaxx gymmaxx and you might be able to get a 4/10 foid

or just be born lookin like this guy

thanks god

So your telling me I just need to look good and everything will be simple?

If Chads didn't exist,won't foids have no choice except to fuck us incels?so yes I hate the players not the game

So your telling me I just need to look good and everything will be simple?
yeah thats society now fml

u dont need anything else except to look good because if you look good people will jump in front of trains to pretend you're an awesome person in every other regard too

10%incessant fighting
If Chads didn't exist,won't foids have no choice except to fuck us incels?so yes I hate the players not the game
Chads are not the problem low iq cuck,even if chads didn’t exist they will still want a tall wide frame big dick deep voice rich high status good looking chad because it is literally hard wired in the brain

Muh Hypergamy muh tinder has raised the standards jfl

yeah thats society now fml

u dont need anything else except to look good because if you look good people will jump in front of trains to pretend you're an awesome person in every other regard too
How can I test this with people irl

Chads are not the problem low iq cuck,even if chads didn’t exist they will still want a tall wide frame big dick deep voice rich high status good looking chad because it is literally hard wired in the brain

Muh Hypergamy muh tinder has raised the standard
Normie greycel retard,2 centuries ago average height was 5'6,they fucked more than your whore mom ever did.In Pompeii small dick was considered more attractive,foids brain were not always hard wired you tard.The times and technology changed everything.Now the world revovles around chad and hypergamy.

Learn some history before you come here and spew bullshit.

Join date October 2 2022,online 1 H 42m

You are literally contradicting your own sentence,if Chads didnt exist,how will foids go for good looking Chads with big dick,how will foids fuck something that doesn't exist you fucking low iq ape:lul:

Last edited:
How come ugly guy is constantly getting disconnected while chad is saying nothing special and they all smile?
Must be personalliteeehee :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Normie greycel retard,2 centuries ago average height was 5'6,they fucked more than your whore mom ever did.In Pompeii small dick was considered more attractive,foids brain were not always hard wired you tard.The times and technology changed everything.Now the world revovles around chad and hypergamy.

Learn some history before you come here and spew bullshit.

Join date October 2 2022,online 1 H 42m
“Small dick was considered attractive” Because women didn’t honestly express their real opinions at that time now they can,of course u didn’t think about it because you are a literal genetic garbage with an iq smaller than his penis

“5’6 was average height”
Ok but females at that time wanted only 5’10-6’0 chads
To make a mogger generation in the future but because of arranged marriages and betabuxx we didn’t develop fast

Also Read evolution cuck

Last edited:
“Small dick was considered attractive” Because women didn’t honestly express their real opinions at that time now they can,of course u didn’t think about it because you are a literal genetic garbage with an iq smaller than his penis

“5’6 was average height”
Ok but females at that time wanted only 5’10-6’0 chads
To make a mogger generation in the future but because of arranged marriages and betabuxx we didn’t develop fast

read your post correctly,you still didn't clear your contradiction.If 6 feet Chads don't exist,how will foids fuck them idiot,they will have to eventually lower their Standards,you think the billions of foids will remain celibate? If all the foids only preferred Chads in the past,the entire human race would have ended you retard.

Dumb nigger never heard of betabuxx jfl :lul::feelskek:

Muh Hypergamy muh tinder has raised the standards jfl
Foids don't know nothing about Sergi except his face.They don't know his height,status,dick size and he looks like a stick and foids clearly see that:lul:.I can literally pick apart your statement word by word and you will still cope with your low iq theory clown

Foids don't know nothing about Sergi except his face.They don't know his height,status,dick size and he looks like a stick and foids clearly see that:lul:.I can literally pick apart your statement word by word and you will still cope with your low iq theory clown
Sergi is not a chad? Kek

Your indian ass never heard of betabuxx,women have always desired chads,your whole existence as an incel is a proof of betabuxx and fuck off i will put u on my ignore list i am tired of grayfaggot

Your indian ass never heard of betabuxx,women have always desired chads,your whole existence as an incel is a proof of betabuxx and fuck off i will put u on my ignore list i am tired of grayfaggot
Faggot are you fucked in the head,you were the one who said foids prefer big dick,big frame.Now foids don't even know anything about Sergi except his face.They have access to this exotic Chad's face because of modern technology.Guys like @HiddenUzer are wealthmaxxed and and lookmaxxed and he is still rotting here.15 years ago he would have ascended with a stacy.The high standards of modern foids have ruined his life and tinder worked against him where foids can pick top 0.01% chad where else before tinder they did not have that chance.

You have 2 hours on this forum you autistic tard.fuck off and cope with your soy theories.I am done with you

Hahaha

Faggot are you fucked in the head,you were the one who said foids prefer big dick,big frame.Now foids don't even know anything about Sergi except his face.They have access to this exotic Chad's face because of modern technology.Guys like @HiddenUzer are wealthmaxxed and and lookmaxxed and he is still rotting here.15 years ago he would have ascended with a stacy.The high standards of modern foids have ruined his life and tinder worked against him where foids can pick top 0.01% chad where else before tinder they did not have that chance.

You have 2 hours on this forum you autistic tard.fuck off and cope with your soy theories.I am done with you
its so over for me

(in video game)

Suck my dick op