Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [video] Normie tells us how society can fix inceldom

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★

tl dw; the media needs to have a male body-positivity movement.

not once does he mention simping
not once does he mention the scurge of female hypergamy.

people always refuse to accept that inceldom is caused by female's evil nature and simps enabling it.

meanwhile popular advertising:

He used to be a doomer?

The only way to realistically solve the problem is through a bloody and violent revolution to overthrow the existing Jewish power structure and raise up an entirely new generation of eugenically enhanced boys and girls who are ALL Chads and Stacies from birth and so will go on to lead sexually/romantically fulfilled lives.

Plain and simple.

Anyone telling you guys anything else is either bullshitting you (as a supporter of the Jewish Clown World) or is simply wrong and too low IQ to even begin to comment on the subject.

The female body positivity movement have convinced no one but the landwhales themselves that they are beautiful. It's all biology, sadly. That said, I think it might be possible for an incel rights movement to at least lower the widespread non-dating related stigma against ugly people.

No movement will end natural behavior that evolved over millions of years.

No movement will end natural behavior that evolved over millions of years.
The only way to realistically solve the problem is through a bloody and violent revolution to overthrow the existing Jewish power structure and raise up an entirely new generation of eugenically enhanced boys and girls who are ALL Chads and Stacies from birth and so will go on to lead sexually/romantically fulfilled lives.

Plain and simple.

Anyone telling you guys anything else is either bullshitting you (as a supporter of the Jewish Clown World) or is simply wrong and too low IQ to even begin to comment on the subject.
Only way out is to evolve beyond women.

Plain and simple.

You better ban dogs while you're at it & what's the plan to suppress women wanting to monkey branch to a guy with a few more mm''s of jawline or an inch more height, all men being clones, if there's 1 set specification would they still lose interest how they currently do.

Inceldom will always exist

1. Make catgirls
2. That's it.

This is the faggot blackpill coach. He seems to be making different channels. He's a cuck simp and I hate him.

You better ban dogs while you're at it & what's the plan to suppress women wanting to monkey branch to a guy with a few more mm''s of jawline or an inch more height, all men being clones, if there's 1 set specification would they still lose interest how they currently do.

“Plan”?

Its already been spelled out for you.

Simply removing Jewish control and their mass media ie news, entertainment, Hollywood movies and raising up an entirely new generation of children who have never been exposed to their filth will be enough.

Why?

It is because Jews prey on our weaknesses and encourage our worst tendencies towards self destructive behavior and without them and their malicious intent in control people will finally have a chance to breath meaning think for themselves for a change without that Jew voice in the back of their mind encouraging them to take those pills, sleep with that person cheating on their partner in the process or taking just that one drink after years of sobriety ruining all of the progress that they made towards an alcohol addiction free life etc, etc.

Without Jews controlling everything we can set up a cultural narrative pushed in our own entertainment propaganda media that promotes the family unit and that encourages couples to talk and communicate and work through their problems instead of being lazy and irresponsible and immediately branch swinging on over to someone else when times get tough.

Instead of exploitative Jew talk shows like Jerry Springer, Dr. Phil and TMZ we can have entertaining educational programs to teach young girls how to properly treat boys and have healthy relationships and no longer be standoffish mean spirited cunts. We would have experts from think tanks and the psychology field designing these shows so they would deeply appeal to young girls and make them really want to watch the shows in order to imbibe all of our positive life affirming propaganda.

A new culture run by good people which is defined by me as people that first and foremost are not Jews and whom affirm life and want to see and create a happy and healthy society will create a culture through the old school system of social engineering which frowns upon cheating and divorce as an unwritten rule that makes a person a social pariah to engage in.

What worked in the past will work in the future and even better I’d argue at that in a eugenically based world where women really won’t feel short changed massively by any man they ultimately end up with because due to sensible eugenics he will be some form of Chad just as she herself will be some form of Stacy and our propaganda will continuously point this out to women in our media countering their doubts and any idiot friends cackling chants to “leave him” for someone else.

Though in truth women in such a future would likely only have intelligent friends since they too would be under the influence of our propaganda and so rather than encouraging her to destroy her existing relationship by branch swinging on over to someone else they would instead offer her strategies and support to fix any problem that may arise in her relationship instead of always taking the easy way out by branch swinging as cunts so thoughtlessly do today.

Last edited:
“Plan”?

Its already been spelled out for you.

Simply removing Jewish control and their mass media ie news, entertainment, Hollywood movies and raising up an entirely new generation of children who have never been exposed to their filth will be enough.

Why?

It is because Jews prey on our weaknesses and encourage our worst tendencies towards self destructive behavior and without them and their malicious intent in control people will finally have a chance to breath meaning think for themselves for a change without that Jew voice in the back of their mind encouraging them to take those pills, sleep with that person cheating on their partner in the process or taking just that one drink after years of sobriety ruining all of the progress that they made towards an alcohol addiction free life etc, etc.

Without Jews controlling everything we can set up a cultural narrative pushed in our own entertainment propaganda media that promotes the family unit and that encourages couples to talk and communicate and work through their problems instead of being lazy and irresponsible and immediately branch swinging on over to someone else when times get tough.

Instead of exploitative Jew talk shows like Jerry Springer, Dr. Phil and TMZ we can have entertaining educational programs to teach young girls how to properly treat boys and have healthy relationships and no longer be standoffish mean spirited cunts. We would have experts from think tanks and the psychology field designing these shows so they would deeply appeal to young girls and make them really want to watch the shows in order to imbibe all of our positive life affirming propaganda.

A new culture run by good people which is defined by me as people that first and foremost are not Jews and whom affirm life and want to see and create a happy and healthy society will create a culture through the old school system of social engineering which frowns upon cheating and divorce as an unwritten rule that makes a person a social pariah to engage in.

What worked in the past will work in the future and even better I’d argue at that in a eugenically based world where women really won’t feel short changed massively by any man they ultimately end up with because due to sensible eugenics he will be some form of Chad just as she herself will be some form of Stacy and our propaganda will continuously point this out to women in our media countering their doubts and any idiot friends cackling chants to “leave him” for someone else.

Though in truth women in such a future would likely only have intelligent friends since they too would be under the influence of our propaganda and so rather than encouraging her to destroy her existing relationship by branch swinging on over to someone else they would instead offer her strategies and support to fix any problem that may arise in her relationship instead of always taking the easy way out by branch swinging as cunts so thoughtlessly do today.
Good luck with all that, the majority are so brainwashed all they'd hear reading that is Hitler 2.0, the narrative taught is so ingrained that the moment the average person hears Hitler or eugenics they think of the most evil person that ever existed & dismiss anything associated with the Nazis.

You have to break some eggs to get your omelette but you're Kim Jung Un in the eyes of others thanks to their perception so how to achieve what you propose is beyond me, there's not enough ppl not only willing to do what's necessary but even aware of it let alone on board with it.

Good luck with all that, the majority are so brainwashed all they'd hear reading that is Hitler 2.0, the narrative taught is so ingrained that the moment the average person hears Hitler or eugenics they think of the most evil person that ever existed & dismiss anything associated with the Nazis.

You have to break some eggs to get your omelette but you're Kim Jung Un in the eyes of others thanks to their perception so how to achieve what you propose is beyond me, there's not enough ppl not only willing to do what's necessary but even aware of it let alone on board with it.
The world moves in cycles my friend.

What I have said most definitely WILL happen at some point in the future but sadly probably none of here will be alive to see it.

And make no mistake what I am talking about here will take a revolution to achieve and probably not simply in the US and Britain but truly world wide.

The Turner Diaries made real basically.

Every time the Jews commit another atrocity like their OKC and 9/11 and 7/7 false flags, every time they pass another anti white law they inch their slaves towards a mass awakening breaking point.

In other words they are sowing the seeds of their own destruction via the evil that they do.

Their fear of the white race is misplaced.

What they really should fear is their psychological instability and their tendency as a result of this to take things too far.

This has always undone them time and time again throughout history leading to pogroms and expulsions and mass arrests.

Anyway in plain English what I’m trying to say to you and anyone else that’s interested and reading is that the Jews and their SJW pets are actively going to end up making William Pierce’s Turner Diaries white revolution novel into a grim reality for themselves by their continued destructive actions towards the white community as a whole.

Eventually whites will be pushed so far it will either be fight or die for our race (with nowhere left to run hide from the ongoing DIE-versity) it is then that I believe the instincts for survival in our race that have so long laid dormant and derelict will finally manifest and take a giant chunk out of hymie’s hide in true lion like fashion.

The world moves in cycles my friend.

What I have said most definitely WILL happen at some point in the future but sadly probably none of here will be alive to see it.

And make no mistake what I am talking about here will take a revolution to achieve and probably not simply in the US and Britain but truly world wide.

The Turner Diaries made real basically.

Every time the Jews commit another atrocity like their OKC and 9/11 and 7/7 false flags, every time they pass another anti white law they inch their slaves towards a mass awakening breaking point.

In other words they are sowing the seeds of their own destruction via the evil that they do.

Their fear of the white race is misplaced.

What they really should fear is their psychological instability and their tendency as a result of this to take things too far.

This has always undone them time and time again throughout history leading to pogroms and expulsions and mass arrests.

Anyway in plain English what I’m trying to say to you and anyone else that’s interested and reading is that the Jews and their SJW pets are actively going to end up making William Pierce’s Turner Diaries white revolution novel into a grim reality for themselves by their continued destructive actions towards the white community as a whole.

Eventually whites will be pushed so far it will either be fight or die for our race (with nowhere left to run hide from the ongoing DIE-versity) it is then that I believe the instincts for survival in our race that have so long laid dormant and derelict will finally manifest and take a giant chunk out of hymie’s hide in true lion like fashion.
I'll have to look into those e-books.

That's a pity, there are some types I'd like to put in a blender.