Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based (VIDEO) Nigger in Jew York beats an old noodlewhore, punching her over 120 times and stomping her face in a wild ape attack!

Asians are extremely racist so that's why blacks hate them?

The blacks here really hate Asians and I’m unsure as to why as well. It was completely random.
Yeah I don't really understand the thought process

maby its a mutual hate kind of thing where both races generally dislike each other idk
he was mad because he couldn't get his asian foid

just like me :feelskek:
Don't you think he would've just raped her if that was the case

Also @Capable_Onion type beat

This is not the first time that Tammel has conducted a hate crime. Last year, he pushed a woman through a glass window. He was conditionally discharged because the woman did not suffer many injuries.

seems bored by the end, like he was just trying to rack up a high score

her fault for moving to the west

She probably has a white husband
just the act of renouncing citizenship to your homeland and dooming your male children to hell on earth is betrayal enough.
hope she doesn't survive and let this be a lesson to any east asian who dares desert their nation in search of white cock, white validation, or whatever their traitorous minds are looking for.

Based Biggie keeping chinks out
just the act of renouncing citizenship to your homeland and dooming your male children to hell on earth is betrayal enough.
hope she doesn't survive and let this be a lesson to any east asian who dares desert their nation in search of white cock, white validation, or whatever their traitorous minds are looking for.

Niggers doing nigger stuff, nothing special

Also @Capable_Onion type beat
We'll see starting next month

I don't wanna say anything premature, but me and @Animecel2D have been talking about something that could make or break my life entirely

The blacks here really hate Asians and I’m unsure as to why as well. It was completely random.
That can't be right, it's only racist when white people do it.

Beat her ass for everyday he had to wear a mask.

>The nog is fat
>pants falling down
Every time :feelshaha:

As long as these chimpouts are confined to noodlewhore attacks and not ricecels I am not worried:feelsjuice:

Never relax around blacks

Hispanic. Some blacks mistake me for white though, and a few people think I'm half riceman, which may explain why east asians are nice to me
If you're white looking makes sense that ricemen wouldn't be racist towards you since they are white worshippers