Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ex-stacy got a reality check after losing her looks

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/eledp/i_know_its_a_weird_question_but_what_is_it_like/c1920o8/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Nah she still lives a better than that of 95% males and can never put herself into the shoes of average looking let alone ugly men. But I love to see how she gets mindfucked by her lost of privilege. If a stacy didn’t monetize her looks or manage to pin down a rich chad in her youth then she’ll have to live a non-privileged life one day, kek

well atleast she gets the Point , if your a Woman and even Becky Tier , you should do everything in your Power to pin down a Wealthy Man , or use your Looks for Money.

Lol, she was so privileged that she believed life is a Disney movie, no shits people are nice to you only if they want to fuck you or take advantage of you, women are like that also, if you dont have what to offer youre invisible, i mean shes a female, everyone would still fuck her but she is not the first choice anymore. For men its million times worse because other men are shitheads toward you if youre lower than them on social ladder and foids gets creeped out by your existence.

not gonna read all that. stacy is still living in tutorial mode.

The most brutal part is that this was written 12 years ago:blackpill::dafuckfeels:. For the first few moments, I legitimately thought that this could be a LARP by someone from here or another incel site, it was just too perfect of a comment, containing replies to all the usual bluepilled bullshit.

We've literally regressed in terms of acknowledging reality in those debates. Over a decade ago, this was highly upvoted despite being posted on Reddit, while now, absolutely everything so much as suggesting that looks matter is being pummeled and replied to with the stereotypical, "It's your personality sweeaaatieee:soy::foidSoy:!!!"

Nah she still lives a better than that of 95% males and can never put herself into the shoes of average looking let alone ugly men.
stacy is still living in tutorial mode.
Undoubtedly.

The thing is, she realized it, but did she change and do something about it?

Absolutely not, i guarantee her behavior is mostly the same, a woman can never be blackpilled!

I hate normies. They are too stupid. I just can't tolerate them anymore. I can't deal with this world anymore.

But remember brocels, looks don't matter and people only are interested in you bc of your personality. :feelsjuice:

The fact that humans innately treat attractive people WAY better than they do uglies is just evidence we are pathetic animals who's only interest is genetic betterment of the race. We don't really give a fuck when some subhuman kills themselves and in fact are kind of glad since it means they won't pass on their genes

This is also why, the more subhuman a race is, the less people will care about any war in the country. Compare Somalia vs Syria vs ukraine

hER pERsonality must’ve become worse coincidentally at the same time that her looks got worse, so she received less positive reinforcement only because of hER toxic pERsonality which people can realise the moment they see what she looks like

She still gets treated better than the average incel who is either ignored or seen as a threat

hER pERsonality must’ve become worse coincidentally at the same time that her looks got worse, so she received less positive reinforcement only because of hER toxic pERsonality which people can realise the moment they see what she looks like
stay based, king

Foid getting some Incel medicine in becoming invisible

The fact that humans innately treat attractive people WAY better than they do uglies is just evidence we are pathetic animals who's only interest is genetic betterment of the race. We don't really give a fuck when some subhuman kills themselves and in fact are kind of glad since it means they won't pass on their genes

This is also why, the more subhuman a race is, the less people will care about any war in the country. Compare Somalia vs Syria vs ukraine
Yes. God need to destroy us in most humiliating way since we chosen to be hardcore lowlives instead of higher beings.

The most brutal part is that this was written 12 years ago:blackpill::dafuckfeels:. For the first few moments, I legitimately thought that this could be a LARP by someone from here or another incel site, it was just too perfect of a comment, containing replies to all the usual bluepilled bullshit.

We've literally regressed in terms of acknowledging reality in those debates. Over a decade ago, this was highly upvoted despite being posted on Reddit, while now, absolutely everything so much as suggesting that looks matter is being pummeled and replied to with the stereotypical, "It's your personality sweeaaatieee:soy::foidSoy:!!!"

Undoubtedly.
It matters more who delivers the message than the message itself.

Think who is now vocal on these matters, nothing we say will be received positively.

Reddit was a lot better 12 years ago. It was actually a decent website.

It matters more who delivers the message than the message itself.

Think who is now vocal on these matters, nothing we say will be received positively.
Indeed:feelsbadman:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/eledp/i_know_its_a_weird_question_but_what_is_it_like/c1920o8/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Nah she still lives a better than that of 95% males and can never put herself into the shoes of average looking let alone ugly men. But I love to see how she gets mindfucked by her lost of privilege. If a stacy didn’t monetize her looks or manage to pin down a rich chad in her youth then she’ll have to live a non-privileged life one day, kek

She went from being Elon Musk to being Bill Gates. She'll nevER understand what we suffer through, no toilet ever could.

She went from being Elon Musk to being Bill Gates. She'll nevER understand what we suffer through, no toilet ever could.
Haha I wonder what meant by “shitty treatments”, probably just non privileged treatment, kek

Basically she lived life on admin mode so now that she lives life on peaceful she thinks she understands anything about the world. Bitch, go take testosterone and shave your head and we'll see if you finally get it.

Compare Somalia vs Syria vs ukraine
Great comparison:
Somalia gets very few to none coverage,
Syria gets a little bit here and there,
Ukraine gets injected into our brains daily.

she cant get anymore top 1 percentile chad. Thats all. While I was ignored from 3/10 landwhales at my hypothetic masculine peak.

She still gets treated better than the average incel who is either ignored or seen as a threat
you say average incel? thi post wall toilet roastie has higher SMV than the whole forum accumulated.

The crazy thing is that she STILL is infinitely more privileged than the average man.

@Praise the Sun

I once saw a video of a syrian girl with bright blonde hair and ice blue eyes, she was speaking perfect arabic, and the context of the vid was basically the cameraman asking her questions about her life in a warlord country. It was onviois they specifically chose to interview her because she was so damn white and thus would garner more sympathy for a
syrians by european viewers watching the video

@Praise the Sun

I once saw a video of a syrian girl with bright blonde hair and ice blue eyes, she was speaking perfect arabic, and the context of the vid was basically the cameraman asking her questions about her life in a warlord country. It was onviois they specifically chose to interview her because she was so damn white and thus would garner more sympathy for a
syrians by european viewers watching the video
These ((humanitarian)) aid-companies are very smart when it comes to making people feel bad for some poor ethnics living in shithole countries.

@Praise the Sun

Yep. Just Google syrian orphans and you'll see all the pics are of white skinned, light haired syrian kids. Loool

@Praise the Sun

Yep. Just Google syrian orphans and you'll see all the pics are of white skinned, light haired syrian kids. Loool
Syria is an Aryan nation, it seems like.

larp ask her to log onto dating apps and bull shit she is not treated well at 36 if she was really a stacy fuck off... larpging faggot for mens validation

nah seems like a LARP. obese 36 year old women with kids from 5 baby daddies have 6ft5 men with PHDs going after them!

larp ask her to log onto dating apps and bull shit she is not treated well at 36 if she was really a stacy fuck off... larpging faggot for mens validation