Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Video: Is the Incel Community Dangerous? Why I Think They Deserve to be Heard

holy shit you mog me to hades and back my nigga i'll watch this later im sure it has good ideas. are you autistic? i am btw

this "Tommy-Vercity" guy is such a fucking cuck.
Tommyvercity

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:that nigga is sucking on bluepills and taking bluepill suppositories up his ass :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

also you voicemog me
Voicecelitsover 1

also just curious but how old are you?

holy shit you mog me to hades and back my nigga i'll watch this later im sure it has good ideas. are you autistic? i am btw
Yeah I am. I think a large portion of incels are autistic. I'm not sure if there's ever been any statistics but a lot of incels appear to be on the spectrum

Get a haircut and get rid of that pedostache and you'll be fine.
goddamn volcels man ...

Get a haircut and get rid of that pedostache and you'll be fine.
goddamn volcels man ...
ALSO WE NEED INCEL.IS MOGGERS TO REPRESENT INCELS IN SOCIETY AT LARGE THAT WAY WE GET MORE SYMPATHY. IF A BUNCH OF TRUECELS WERE REPRESENTING US IT WOULD BE OVER. WE NEED MODERATELY SYMPATHIZABLE PEOPLE TO REPRESENT US THAT WAY OUR CASE IS HEARD. I SALUTE YOU LOMAX DELARGE

HE'S AUTISTIC, it's over for him. but he does have a better chance than me of getting laid
Honestly, whether I ever get laid or not, I'm still supporting the incel movement. I've become quite loyal to it. If not by physical appearance, my disability and lack of superficial charm have deterred me from social and sexual success. This doesn't make me a "volcel". If a girl were to love me and have sex with me I'd gladly accept it, as I'm sure any incel would no matter how extremist their views are, but I would still be loyal and advocate for the incel cause

WHY did you have to mog me so hard? :feelsUnreal:

this "Tommy-Vercity" guy is such a fucking cuck. View attachment 1010209

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:that nigga is sucking on bluepills and taking bluepill suppositories up his ass :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:feelspuke:

> but the fact that you are chasing “love” as a man is very unusual

Stopped reading. Everyone is chasing love, and that includes women. What a fucking dumbass commenter.

Destructively brutalizing voicepill btw ngl.

yes, we're dangerous.

How tall are u?

Fakecel normie

I don’t really dare to watch it, because my mind got conditioned to expect verbal abuse when a YouTube video is about incels.